Where do you find images like these? I have difficulty finding them

Where do you find images like these? I have difficulty finding them.

Attached: cmbacbs6bf551.png (617x557, 546.83K)

I find them pretty easily by searching "botched transgender genitals" into my browser. Not something I'd really want on my history though haha.

>I find them pretty easily by searching "botched transgender genitals" into my browser
you seem like a normal person

are there also pictures of the healed up complete transformation?

Why are you obsessed with inflicting this on the rest of us, ya sick fuck?

reddit

heres a good one

Attached: xmaking-homemade-sausage-lin.jpg.pagespeed.ic.x7NWwZG71v.jpg (400x300, 16.63K)

Attached: shutterstock_373601800_800x.jpg (800x533, 117.17K)

Why in the absolute retard fuck would you want to find these in the first place. Seeing a kid get his face peeled of by cartel members is easier to look at then this shit.

because it is interesting

It's not

kek

Jesus Christ I didn't know Frankenstein was a faggot.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 428.86K)

Yes, you can find them. Unfortunately, it's still an experimental cosmetic sugery, so you'll be hard-pressed to find any that look real.

It helps me to better understand why transgenders are mentally ill and in need of help. People who unenquivocally support trans rights to surgery are usually the ones who don't know how awful it actually is.

I have a collection of gore pics, I consider these gore so I have some of these too. You want mtf or ftm disasters?

>botched
So you're saying if done right it doesn't look bad like this?

>said the girl pretender that thinks cutting their body off is normal
lol ok

Attached: D946D6E0-C71A-44F4-B89C-E48D633D6416.jpg (901x821, 141.58K)

>"I have difficulty finding them"
good

because faggots like you are suiciding so we can’t really find someone to ask

Correct. Many surgeries don't result in complications like the one above. However, they all of the results fall into the uncanny valley, so it's really up to OP to pick his poison. He won't find something that's not conventionally gross to look at.

if i were to see testicular transplants from corpses everyday like you wish to i would probably kill myself
there are easier ways if you want a reason to kill yourself

>I'm oWnInG tEh LiBs
nah you're just sperging out to a bunch of people that don't really care