Name one thing they've actually done for the world outside of being a burden to everyone else's existence

Name one thing they've actually done for the world outside of being a burden to everyone else's existence.

Attached: monkeys.jpg (1400x1050, 232.24K)

Other than manual labor, some of them are good at dancing and singing, some of them are good at sex, can't think of anything more than labor and entertainment, as far as the vast majority of them go.
Having said that, there are some that have proven to be good at science, math, and more intellectual pursuits, but these are few and far between.

Blues

well the United States wouldn't even exist without them being enslaved

hm actually you know that isn't exactly a good thing, America is the nigger of the world

The growth and evolution of the United States literally had nothing to do with slavery.

Just look at their shithole home countries. They destroyed them and had to move here.

B L A C K
.___S
.___S

Attached: black-ass.webm (400x720, 2M)

WELL ACTALY CRACKA WE INVENTED DA LIGHTBULB AND SHIET

but enough about Europe, how about those blacks?

Zero

this

Americans aren't that bad op, stop being a meanie

Made me appreciate being born white.

idk but I know I am a decent guy

Attached: My gut 17.jpg (1487x1581, 732.35K)

I'm a binman, garbageman to the yanks. I get rid of all the shit that would attract rats and eventually kill some people I think

They made peanut butter

soul food, potato chips, jerk chicken

lemon pepper chicken

I can't think of one thing other than being mildly entertaining. Not even trying to be edgy and racist here. Black people have done nothing but whine and bitch and look out for themselves when it suits them. I'm not even racist, to each their own, I mind my business and don't concern myself with the affairs of others. However, since you asked.

And it's not even that great.

twerking

Attached: the ass was fat.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

Actually, the Aztecs made peanut butter.

Contributing to degeneracy. Typical.

That's a thing they've done to the world, not for it.

Wrong. Your taste buds are retarded, or you didn't make them right.

White people taught them to fry chicken and boil greens. Again, nice try.