Why don’t school shooters rape the tight little sluts too? Are they gay?

why don’t school shooters rape the tight little sluts too? Are they gay?

Attached: D150CEE1-13E1-4531-83D1-277435BBAFAC.png (640x629, 356.12K)

If they put the gun down, someone else would pick it up and kill them.

Hold it to their head while they suck your cock?

tried to come up with a good explaination but you are right
why the fuck dont they do that

they'll literally bite your dick

This thread is fucking retarded.

they're sad loners so they probably spend all day jerking off after school, so they probably have death grip and they'd need 45 min to finish. aint no time for that shit

I never understood that argument. If they do that they die.

>snip
your dick was bit off before you could do anything incel

the uvalde spic had plenty of time while the cops were fingering their own assholes in the hallway

You really think some pussy ass high school girl wants to bite the dick off of someone with a gun to their head after they just watch him shoot their classmates?

As if teeth are razor blades and you could do it in one shot.

Regardless. Even if they bit my dick off. They will still get shot in the head. They will die.

Seriously. They’d probably be deepthroating it so hard hoping for mercy. Imagine how good head must be when it’s life or death

Shut the fuck up fat bitch, she'd rather take that bullet to the head then suck a smelly cheese piece of shit cock on a fat ass such as yourself

Because it's retarded. And they also risk some girl being stronger and smarter than them, taking their gun and putting a good fight. These shooters are usually weak cowards.

But no worries, mass shooters will get tons of sex in prison, not the kind of sex they want, but what they deserve.

zoomer here. bro they would fuck the shit out of you if you did this. any girl at my school would open her legs for a guy that was even slightly dominant. imagine the fucker with an AR-15.

Do it, op. Save her. Ride in on your stallion and pay for her OF. Start chatting with her. Befriend her and make her feel worthwhile. Restore her self esteem and convince her to move across the country for you. When she arrives, chain her up in the basement and make her your own personal pain slut.

nah do all of this then withdraw and make her beg you for affection. she'll be all yours after that. she'll never forget you and will love you forever.

t.have 2 girls obsessed with me for 5 years using this method

but don't be a cuck while doing it, women are extremely emotionally intelligent.

Why are retards like this allowed on social media? Genuine question.

Attached: 3DD6CA3B-ACCA-43E8-9795-DDD337035DA8.png (750x1334, 398.32K)

>things normies think about on a daily basis

>tight little sluts

Uhh correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this at an elementary school?

what type of schizophrenia do you have to have in order to see a random tweet from some dumbass and your first thought is
>everyone I don’t like thinks like this person

>why don’t school shooters rape the tight little sluts too? Are they gay?
well, they can't get it up... that's why they are shooting up schools instead of fucking

"My sexuality doesn't permit".

probably because pussy is fucking disgusting

Probably because the CIA op in their brain when they were purposely recruited by the government to do these things isn’t programmed to give them a want for sexual release

dingdingding

Attached: F1D182B7-9D7F-48AC-A518-49B7302F557D.jpg (333x500, 34.07K)