Aria2c --check-integrity=true --seed-ratio=0.0 "%*"

This is the last torrent client you'll ever need.
Tired of seeing 2.5k qbittorrent issues with unresolved segfaults and ipv6 privacy issues from 5 years ago?
Tired of everything else being adware or using gnome libraries for no discernable reason?
Tired of your client using 1200 megs of RAM when it's not even rechecking?
Come home! I haven't looked back.
The first flag forces a recheck on completion and the second sets it to seed indefinitely. Of course you can use daemon mode if you prefer.
>I wanna monitor RSS feeds
github.com/0wQ/rss-to-aria2

Attached: harhi.gif (500x571, 67.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ziahamza/webui-aria2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

further proof that she is the best girl

not using your chinkware and I have chinese IPs blacklisted on my qbittorrent setup, chang

The devs are japanese and german

I use ktorrent. I don't have any of the problems you describe. aria2 looks like autism, I don't like it.

any gui for aria2?

THAT'S A GIF AND IS NOT MOVING WHAT THE FUCK

imbecile, single frame gifs are everywhere. It is foremost an image format.

github.com/ziahamza/webui-aria2

Attached: overview.png (1366x768, 95.38K)

Attached: 1637142251772.png (1280x640, 832.74K)

Any Forums - Technology

>rss-to-aria
unholy bloat
>what do you use then
I wrote a bash script that uses curl, xmlstarlet and sqlite which allows for simple, fast and efficient store of rss entries with just as fast search and bookkeeping, anything more is simply bloat

>that thing is bloat
>I wrote a script that uses sqlite
pot kettle

what is the advantage of a "download utility" like aria over a bloat-free client like rtorrent?

t. seeding ~7.3k torrents @

>sqlite is bloat now
ywnbaw javascript tranny, your shitty meme rss to aria script is more bloated than aria + sqlite together

aria2c doesn't rape your CPU nor your hard drive nor does it crash every 5 minutes because the pajeet who developed rotrrent can't program
>never happened
happened to 200+ people and all of those issues are still open on github

developed by russians, open source, and hasn't gone down in 46 days, which is when the server was last rebooted

not knee-jerk shitting on aria2c, just wondering what the advantages are.

>works on my machine
not an argument rajesh

Does this even work? Last time I checked the check-integrity flag would block the file from downloading if it didn't already exist so you had to do hacky stuff with --seed-time=0 --on-bt-download-complete="aria2c --check-integrity=true --seed-ratio=0.0 %*"

OP:
>works on my machine lol

OP when amicably asked about any alternatives:
>works on my machine is NOT a valid argument

How to select the only files I want to download from a torrent on aria2c?

I'm not OP, rajesh

What does this have to do with what I asked? I'm not OP either. Although come to think of it a simple && is probably less retarded.