Most memorable and exciting or most fucked up sexual experience thread

Most memorable and exciting or most fucked up sexual experience thread

Attached: RDT_20220610_1232495807497636726407456.jpg (3024x4032, 885.19K)

>be 15 years old
>on school trip to a fucking zoo
>animals and so forth
>go in elephant house
>oh god it smells so fucking bad
>stench of elephant shit is burning the back of my throat
>feel something grab my waist
>elephant picks me up with its trunk
>srsly wtf
>forces me up another elephant's vagina
>for no good reason I get naked
>walking round inside elephant's womb
>holy shit my sister is in here too
>suddenly everything starts shaking
>look out of hole in cervix, see huge elephant penis thrusting in and out
>we both reach down elephant pee hole and massage it from inside
>feelsgoodman
>it's throbbing and pulsing
>hot steaming semen starts to erupt over our arms, flooding our womb prison
>I punch my sister in the tits for a laugh
>she is so turned on
>massaging elephant cum into each other while I punch her tits and kick her in the cunt
>we're still in there
>zookeepers push sandwiches up elephant's cunt for us
>we have wireless internet in here

My wife when she told me she was pregnant but it wasnt mine and it was her BBC bulls kids she was pregnant with.

Attached: black_bull_white-8512.jpg (648x487, 29.13K)

I was a gay male prostitute to get me through uni AMA I guess.

For me it was the lill cutie I met at my little brother's house party, tiny and so hot.
Took her back to my little shitty studio apartment and we only left the bed to use the bathroom the next 30 or so hours.

fucked my friends gf with him and 3 other guys when we were really fucked up I still remember it so vividly

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-103110_HD SMTH.jpg (1437x2680, 1.62M)

*far right

UGLY monkeee

Then post better

As far as fucked up
>Be 26
>Fucking around with 34 year old I met on Tinder
>She's big into consensual/non-consensual
>Slapping, spitting, choking, name-calling, bondage, etc. All that shit
>She has a son, 5, but I never met him, we only get together on weekends when he's with his dad
>Sometimes when she's going out with friends for drinks she asks me to come over after she's fallen asleep and sneak into her house and "rape" her while she's half asleep/drunk and out of it
>She loves it
>Get the text one night around 9 pm, asks me to come over around midnight
>I go over and let myself in, go to her room like I always do
>Rip off her little tshirt and panties (she'd always wear things she didn't mind getting ripped) and tear into her
>Fuck her into submission while she's half asleep
>Slap her around, call her a whore, make her pretend to fight me, wrap my belt around her neck like a makeshift leash, all the good stuff
>When we're finished I'm laying there and I hear a little noise by the door
>Look over and see the silhouette of her little boy looking at us (I'd left the bedroom door open so a little light from the hall would come into the room)
>"Oh, fucking shit"
>I just assumed he was at his dad's. I don't know how long he was watching, but he would have seen his mom slapped, choked, yelled at, called a whore, face smushed into the mattress and treated like a rape doll for a good while
>Chick doesn't know he's there, she's sleeping
>Just call out to him, "Go to bed, Connor" in a stern voice
>He leaves
>I sneak out a little later, his bedroom door is open (it was closed earlier) so I have to walk by his room to go down the stairs
>Don't ever hear anything about it from the chick I was fucking, not sure if anything ever came from it
Guess it wasn't that fucked up in the end, but shit, must have been a pretty traumatic thing for him to see. From his perspective it would have genuinely looked like his mother was being raped or hurt. Poor little guy.

Attached: 5353435.jpg (430x242, 22.93K)

>be 22
>me and gf are both subs
>we invite a feminist domme for threesome
>she is amazing, easily fucks my girlfriend to orgasm and is good at dominating me and talking down to me
>one days she is pegging me
>starts making out with my gf while fucking me
>calls me a loser with a small dick
>tells me I cant satisfy my gf and need her to do it for me
>gf joins in on degrading me
>I cum buckets

Attached: 1636631177248.jpg (1658x2048, 312.96K)

Hooked up with a chick online, fucked her raw because she said she couldn't have kids, creampied her, then went down on her so she could cum.

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 4.89K)

Rather vanilla :p

Finally getting to bang my cousins baby momma he always shags my exes so no remorse

I just jerked off with lube for the first time in my life. I've always dry rubbed it. I'm 31. My mind is fucking blown.

20 year old Asian girl posts on craigslist resume section looking for gigs, offer her a few hundred bucks to meet and model private pics and she agrees. Fast forward to the day, she gets naked as soon as she comes over and I start taking pics right away. After about a half hour I offer her a drink and open a bottle of wine. We get along and start making out and going down, turns out she's a total freak, I tell her I don't have any condoms with me and fuck her raw for hours

I tried to stick to licking her clit, but I reckon she squeezed my cum out of her pussy on purpose.

When I was 16 my girlfriends mom snuck in on us while I had her on all fours with her head buried in the pillows pounding away, looked me straight in the eyes and started fingering herself. after we finished I went to the bathroom to clean up and she walked in on me and stuck her finger in my mouth, grabbed my cock and asked if I wanted more as she dropped to her knees and started blowing me. After I finished in her mouth I pulled her knight shirt up spun her around and fucked her from behind and blew my load balls deep in her. My girl friend knew. She told me she was okay with it. That started some of the most fucked up sex I ever had, as my girl friends mom would use my parents trust to have me stay over at their house for damn near every weekend, all weekend, and nothing but a fuck fest from the time I walked in their door with my girl friend and her mom sharing me and even threesomes damn near every other weekend with them. When one was on the rag I spent the whole weekend fucking the other.

>knight shirt
Women were never allowed to be knights. You made all this up.

>”wanted more as she dropped to her knees and started blowing me. After I finished in her mouth I pulled her knight shirt up spun her around and fucked her from behind”

No clearly it states she’s a Knight of Ni

>be 17, on date with gf
>typical date for us is, go see a movie, then park at school near her house and make out in the parking lot hidden off the road
>always late at night, after 10:00
>making out has advanced to getting head while I finger her but she doesn’t want to go farther than that yet
>be parked, be getting head, be two fingers deep in her wet snatch as she’s bent over me
>life is good
>sudden knocking at window… fucking cop
>roll down window and try to cover up, what seems to be the problem officer?
>he reams me out, says he could have us arrested, he should contact our parents, blah blah blah
>we’re terrified
>finally stops yelling at us, then says… all right miss, step out of the vehicle
>tells me to stay in the car
>she gets out, he pulls my girlfriend over towards his squad car
>opens door, puts her in the back, gets in with her
>watch his car rock for five minutes while I sit there unbelieving
>after, he walks her back to my car and tells us we can go
>giant smirk on his face
>mfw some asshole cop came in my gf before I could
>we stop going there to make out

Sir Cumstoomuch

>be 21 dude.
>use to try and hook up on tinder
>not super successful but git laid every now and then.
> come across suuuuuper hottest
>petite, ittybitties, fucking gorgeous.
>super like her
>match!
>start chatting, exchange info (telegram)
>sees her full name
>look up her Facebook
>see month old happy 16th birthday wishes..
>wth that's legal here so IDK
>She comes clean before I can tell her
>say IDK
>tells me half the pics were her and half the pics were her sister
>hard to tell
>says the ones with obscure face is sister
>Ok why is that important? Both are hot.
>sister is apparently there and I'm talking to both.
>hit up a video call.
>floored by the fact that they are both fucking amazing dressed more casually and with minimal makeup.
>decide I want to plow both.
>start indiscriminately flirting with both.
>am bad but both were already flirting with me.
>say fuck it and turn it sexual.
>discover that oldest is dtf and sister is virgin but does not want to be.
>decide to take them on a date
>4 days later
>take them to see movie and hang out in a park at dusk
>Oldest is straight up asking me to take her sisters virginity
>go back to my place
>have fucking insane threesome with Incredibly hot sisters. The virgin took it like a champ after a bit.
>hook up several times with both and individually that month.
>cuddling in bed with former virgin.
>I start asking about school, since they attention a rival school to my old highschoool.
>"actually user, I have another year at peepeepoopoo junior high"
>wtf
>Oldest was the 16??... I never asked I just assumed
>fuuuuuuck... or ...

Alright bastards, anyone into scat might be into this

>Posted in local r4r thread on Reddit looking for women interested in scat for about 6 months with no luck
>Last year in February get a response saying she's interested
>25yo petite ebony cutie when I was 23
>Meet up for drinks and hit it off
>Bar hop to a nearby bar and she gives me a handy under the table
>Fast forward to next weekend, we grab food and chill at her house
>She says she's gassy and farts in front of me, I become diamonds
>I pull down her pants and eat her ass
>She farts again, right in my mouth
>Get so turned on, I undress us both and out her on her back
>Eat her out and stick my finger in her ass, feeling her try to push my finger out
>While she's pushing I feel a nugget
>'hey you're a little dirty' and she gets embarrassed. I dig it out and show her.
>She keeps saying 'oh my god's and is embarrassed. I'm not into eating, but I put my tongue on it anyway and she freaks out
>Tells me to eat her pussy and rub it on my chest
>She cums in like 5 seconds, screaming and shaking uncontrollably
>After she cums, I stick my dick in her ass, she tells me it's too big, even tho I aint
>Fuck her ass, becomes dirty, and I pull out and cum instantly all over myself
>She plays with herself and cums again
>Shower time

She ended being batshit crazy, and a gold digger, so I had to end things after like 2 months, but we fucked a lot. She was a Christian "good girl" too, been with like 2 other older rich guys, but never had done scat before.