Why is she so hot b/ros?

Why is she so hot b/ros? youtube.com/watch?v=YFXiOuVkIR0&t=20s

Attached: RDT_20220610_084027686813746308095154.jpg (879x1080, 59.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2bBZvSPpOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find her to be very nice to fap to

She's very fapable fr

she went 15-40 nigga real quick
real quick
real fuckin quick nigga

yea, goddam she went from looking like a cutie to a mid life crisis looking woman

Wasn’t the rapper Drake grooming her?

yes which is why
this made me lol youtu.be/I2bBZvSPpOo

She WAS a gigacutie, 10/10 fap material

Attached: 6F7E1BF6-6DF2-41C5-94BA-CF02635201FB.jpg (720x1280, 200.57K)

I've never seen it. When was she ever cute? Always looked very boyish to me and lacked femininity. Now she just looks like a 45 year old woman.

While I do agree that now she looks like a 45 year old woman, I did find her cute before

kek you can hear her faux British accent fading away she can't even keep it up anymore. if you don't know, millie has been a US citizen living in Texas since she was like 4 years old. she's still a British citizen, but she's lived in America her entire fucking life and she does this bullshit British accent that has always fucking enraged me for some reason. you can really hear her losing all grasps of it in this clip. she's still holding on tho! just like she's still holding onto when she didn't look 45 years old! she's 18. God I can't wait until she's fucking gone forever the nerve of this bitch

tbh she not hot not my type at all

dude stop posting your video to try and get views

Well she had a shaved head in the first season but right after it premiered she was sporting a pixie cut and went full throttle nymphet tease in magazines and social media. She was super cute for years and knew she was draining balls all over the world.

Attached: 49DCEE7F-3683-48AA-BCCB-9DF8FDF56BA1.gif (250x319, 1.16M)

Better gif

Attached: 63BED11E-AA0A-4A98-A6A8-C9726B26CA8F.gif (400x500, 1.9M)

+RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

stop saying nigga so much u stupid nigger, its obnoxious and annoying, us civilized folk are trying to talk about fapping to millie bobbie brown and ur over here like nigga dis nigga dat, how bout nigga stfu

read the room retard. it was a buildup to a cultural happening

Only need short term views and then the video will end up in peoples suggestions

People are always saying she makes them cum insanely hard

holy shit you humans are so fucking weird. “read the room” lol

its a song you retard

How old is she here Christ