What is your nightly ritual for falling asleep?

What is your nightly ritual for falling asleep?
Do you listen to music, fall asleep watching a show or youtube, turn on some sort of white noise, or do you just sleep in silence?
How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Attached: heart-attack-asleep-selfie.png (535x542, 338.04K)

Fap and hopefully fall asleep in the post-cum haze

Is that an every night thing? It sounds obnoxious to have to fap when you aren't horny just to fall asleep

I need music to sleep or else I start thinking about every mistake I've ever made

Rub a tiny bit of Vicks on the top lip and listen to some Japanese asmr girls.

LOOKOKOKOKKOKOOKOKOKAT

ATTTTT

THIS

IMAGANGEGEGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Attached: 54345434.jpg (1280x720, 98.85K)

I wish I could drop a load in gf every night but I wake up feeling shitty

The perfect anime for falling asleep mushishi. Also nature documentaries

Get drunk & pass out. I prefer it as dark and quiet as possible but it doesn’t matter much

Attached: FUvmgpKXoAIbUa_.jpg (900x744, 179.53K)

Died suddenly, eh? Yeah thats unusually popular these last few years.

Attached: covid SADS.jpg (673x623, 198.29K)

I brush my teeth and wash my face then go to bed with my wife. Our baby is in our room right now so I can hear her and my wife so it's not fully silent but no other noises.
It can take a while to fall asleep depending on the day. Half hour is usual.
Why would I need other shit to sleep?

i take a fist full of antipsychotics and pass the fuck out

Attached: 1593417427663m.jpg (821x1024, 136.87K)

My man!

If you weren't a complete retard you would realize that happened before covid too.

It is. Fapping is less fun when it's routine.

more of a daily ritual. I have to fuck myself up in the gym or sweat like a yak then as the sun sets i drink whiskey or a beer take a quick shower and by the time my hair is dry i have tired eyes and i'm ready to sleep as soon as i lay down.

Only thing that can fuck me up is if someone calls me in that critical moment right as your going to sleep or i somehow missed a 1 bajillion lumen LED that they put on fucking everything. need total pitch black panic inducing to weaker beings darkness

I drink about half a bottle of whiskey, jerk off to chinese cartoons, and pass out at some point

>wake up feeling shitty
Wrong hole

Lay down. Close eyes. Wake after 6-8 hours.

jackass leftoids

sounds like a nutjob from the 'incel army' now bend over and take it like a sham

Another vax death.

2022: Contemplate 2 main topics:

1. Gravity in relation to Special Relativity and Causality.

2. Options strategies and why anyone would enter into a Calendar Spread

Basically shit I think I understand; but actually don't really.
Takes about 20 minutes to sleep

i go for my naked midnight walk rubbing my smegma & feces covered hermaphrodite genitalia all over my assholes neighbours' car door handles then rub one out in the community pool