How fucked would you be if, today, your parents:

How fucked would you be if, today, your parents:
>Died
or
>Presented you with a legal eviction notice stating you have 30 days to be out before sheriff evicts your ass and your shit ends up on the curb
?

Attached: 1649980159312.gif (1200x675, 571.62K)

My parents are already dead.

Attached: 5AE1FC21-616C-4110-B3CC-EDC6A4D18282.jpg (602x844, 90.41K)

I'd be fine. My sisters would take care of me if they had to, but I'm already close to finishing school and my share of the inheritance would cover the rest of my education.
I'd be sad though.

my names on the lease and we split rent. if they passed I'd have my sisters move in with me

I live on my own. If they died I’d have to figure out who’s gonna get all of their shit.

same

Attached: need for blood.jpg (879x578, 38.85K)

I work for my dad’s company and I have nowhere near the know-how to take over so I’d be pretty fucked.

But I’d feel way less guilty about killing myself so I’d probably do that.

>Parents almost died last week, almost had a car accident
>Talks to parents, finds out would be totally fucked

"What are you talking about user, I'd be fiiiine~"

I'd be pretty fucked if they died suddenly tbh. I'm the oldest so I'd have to put a brave face on things, try to console my bros and wonder wtf to do about organising the wake and funeral. Like, does the government chip in, do we have a whip round or do I have to foot the bill? Idk, I'd have to Google it. Knowing me, I'd feel like crap about not being good/grateful enough but no matter how amazing or successful I was, I'd find something to kick myself about. If they kicked me out, I'd probably try and join the navy or some shit because when I tried infantry, it didn't go so well.

Nunya

you'd probably do some retard shit and spend thousands of dollars on a fucking funeral for dead people while your living siblings struggle
You aren't good for anything!

I'd be pretty fucked. I might be able to get into an apartment by a miracle of God, but I doubt I'd be able to hold it on my own.

SO
MANY
LOSERS

yes parents, you should just die!

I would be upset. My dad is just recovering from pneumonia so I hope he lives a long time yet. I live alone in another country to most of my family.

I’d be perfectly fine since I actually own my house

>Presented you with a legal eviction notice stating you have 30 days to be out before sheriff evicts your ass and your shit ends up on the curb
i'd just kill myself in front of them

Nigger I’m 50 fucking years old, I’m about to put my parents in an old folks home. Is school out already? Does your mom know you’re on a site like this?

>Died
Well considering i plan to commit suicide once they finally die i'd say very fucked/not fucked at all depending on your personal position towards suicide
>Presented you with a legal eviction notice
Not sure how they'd manage that as i've owned my own house for a decade.

>died
Would get my inheritance in excess of $5million, but I'm not ready for my mom to pass. My dad passed in 2020
>evicted me
Not possible because I moved out

My dad died 18 days ago. I'm doing better than I thought I would.

>go on Any Forums
>surprised it’s populated by losers

But I bet YOU’RE not a loser huh, user?

Attached: B1FCA6FE-9A6E-44D6-A0CA-046CEAA64E2A.jpg (1440x1262, 469.59K)