Why do non whites feel like they need more representation in a predominantly white country?

Why do non whites feel like they need more representation in a predominantly white country?

Go back to your own country and get all the representation you need.

We don't go to India and complain theres not enough white people in Bollywood.

Attached: main-qimg-b39902a414f7cf1f9b811f19caf9e6df-lq.jpg (602x752, 92.74K)

We would but you told us we couldn't keep speaking our own language so we forgot it and wouldn't know the culture or be able to talk to them. How would you like it if I dropped you off in France where you couldn't talk to anyone and they would all hate you?

Attached: 1654792334135.jpg (200x179, 14.18K)

Its because though all races have engaged in slavery, corruption, mass killing, oppression etc, the white race is the most successful.

Basically, white Americans are too efficient at things other races fail at, thus you must feel shame and be pushed down and put down until you too hate white Americans

I enjoy it. I've done it.
People don't hate you. You perceive it as such because you've been brainwashed to think that way.

I mean, people will hate you, but it's not solely based on race. Many White people hate me when I go out in public and I'm White. Some people are just negatives pricks.

How do black people not deserve representation when they’ve been here since the start of the country? they were brought here through slavery and they have more American history than some Italian or Irish faggot immigrant. Go kys

>you told us
niqqa the only thing I ever told you was to fuck right off

America isnt predominantly white. Dems will be your leaders forever get used to it.

Didn't say Black people.
Black people get plenty representation.

I agree, so when are you going back white nigger?

Attached: 1_XUCsoVx-ahqK6K9Kr4qrxA.jpg (1400x1827, 429.95K)

>We don't go to India and complain theres not enough white people in Bollywood.
I'm pretty sure if a white actor who can keep up with the dancing goes to bollywood he'd get every role

After you prairie nigger

Attached: Overview-Vikings.jpg (800x450, 90.74K)

I seen to remember trading land for beads prairie nigger

>>from almost 90% to 60% in 80 years and counting down

Attached: 1654568027699m.jpg (1024x447, 134.94K)

It's Not even their land.
Tribes owned their area, but they all hated each other. They raped and murdered each other.

Whites helped the tribes that needed it and made treaties with them.

They won't tell you that in school.

If it wasn't for whites, many of these tribes would have been killed off by their own kind.

You were paid in full with 30 beads for manhattan so fuck off

Nice unibrow.

All of a sudden you change your mind. All of a sudden it’s “the strong survive, we won it far and square” so I guess Mexicans taking back cali to texas is completely fine too

you have no one to blame but yourselves. you guys defend Jews. Who do you see mostly grooming your kids? White gays. Who do you see posting self hatred other whites. This is all your own fault

My penis has a pungent smegma residing under the foreskin at present.

God I can't wait til the white american population goes down

SeeThey might have another 20 years as the majority if that