How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000155681471_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHaZ8JMGQ_nOZ1URPL9FaE8iZ_6TH--rKxBA8mEVjkI4.jpg (2501x1563, 498.24K)

by getting out of that toxic environment and live freely in a more modern, polite society.

By improving myself and not letting toxic people and environments affect my happiness

it's like the FBI isn't even trying anymore.

By killing as many jews as I can before police arrests me
You, glowie?

Attached: FBI Grooming.jpg (1024x541, 71.32K)

Hi CIA/FBI faggot

Already haven taken my revenge. Was picked on and beat down. It fueled my fire to become successful and leave those people in the dust.

Thanks assholes I owe my success to you :)

wait til is on the news faggot

Continue to exist. That’ll show ‘em. Bah!

If you want revenge on society and to watch it fall all you gotta do is sit back and watch. We're living in the aftermath of Trump's idiocy and it'll take around 10 years to finish feeling the full effects of his decisions and pitfalls and traps if he wasn't elected again but it'll eventually get things so badly messed up in concert to the worldwide implications and events that things are going to stretch too thin and pop on their own. You don't have to do a damn thing, just stop trying to help and contribute.

Society doesn't mistreat anyone. Fundamentally the universe just doesn't give a fuck about you or anyone else. Humankind, in fact all life here, is an aberration, an accident, a statistical anomaly. The odds against our existence are literally astronomical, we shouldn't really be here. So don't go taking it all out on some poor innocent bastards who are just trying to make sense of all this shit before they die, because they don't deserve it, none of us do. Instead, just shut the the fuck up and let us suffer in peace.

Attached: 209150.gif (720x340, 386.3K)

Society is not a natural construct like the Universe is. It is construct developed by life to aid in survival, and as such, often mistreats individuals for the benefit of the rest of the group. Witness the old and sick of the herd being left behind as food for the pack. And the old and sick of the pack being left behind so as not to take away from the limited resources of the healthy.

This is like 2 fishes talking about what the world is like outside of water.

So much air that you can’t even breathe.
And full of the most horrible monsters you’ve ever seen.

>FBI is grroming paranoid schizos
I can see why you'd be concerned, user.

not an argument

get a therapist, dork. sorry if you got picked on, but taking it out on other people is fucking evil.

I imagine myself violently veating up some of my university teachers or sometimes strangers like on the bus. I barely sleep some weeks and I'm kinda worried one day I'll just break and when some arrogant old fucker annoys me enough I'll actually try to kill him with my bate hands, just to let off some steam

personally i will not share my recipe for hamburgers with society
it may not sound like allot
but if you tried one you'd understand the size and impact of this
revange crime against humanity

shut the fuck up shit stain

guys im afraid the fbi might be out trying to steal my burger recipe

I love the FBI too mr agent sir

Nothing Mr. FBI agent sir. I'll be a good boy. Why don't you go fucking hang yourself you fat worthless cunt?

Attached: 1653656533119.png (800x800, 293.3K)

i would rather die than see your discusting fbi hands on my burgers

Attached: rtGST01gToF4IzFbhwi5SoQvUfMTgDflVSXLkrkPTuA.jpg (800x578, 167.61K)

Forest fires seem pretty hard to stop. Maybe start a few of those in different states while dressed as a bear

By living a good life and leaving them in the squalor that they dwell in.