Why are we obsessed/practically worship serial killers, but we're so dismissive of mass shooters?

Why are we obsessed/practically worship serial killers, but we're so dismissive of mass shooters?

Attached: 1652569637277.gif (654x368, 1.52M)

Nobody does unless they're retards or autistic social rejects with anti-social tendencies.

Attached: 1766307860.jpg (2000x2978, 870.51K)

Attached: 1985875817.jpg (1022x2236, 327.24K)

Attached: 1554107462.jpg (1431x1187, 216K)

Attached: 469659285.jpg (2400x1800, 791.02K)

Because any idiot can buy a gun and shoot up a school in america

To actually murder people systematically over a long period of time takes effort, dedication, and often intelligence

So self hating leftist queers?

actually most serial killers are career criminals with low IQs

So, effort, dedication, and intelligence a leftist queer thing? Okay.

Because mass shooters aren’t interesting people. Serial killers are complex. Their crimes require subtlety. Mass shooters are basically extreme shitposters.

Media.
Better question, why does the media pick and choose which shooting will be tragic?
1300 people shot in Chicago alone, this year to date.
Shootings by blacks, even if they make up 99% of shooting homicides doesn't push gun control

It's not so much worship as it is admiring the time effort and creativity put into their crimes. Compared to a serial killer, mass shooters are double IQ retards looking for instant gratification without thinking or caring about what happens next.

stud vs slut

smart

my theory
it's harder to relate to serial killers
More people have had days where they felt one thing could make them snap on everyone? They can understand it better but its also an affirmation that they aren't as bad as that guy that actually did it.

No but they are autistic social rejects with anti-social tendencies

This. Ask the right questions.
Within the first week of that shooting my local news really played up the words "mass shooting".

I'm sorry but 2 shot outside of a bar wasn't pre-meditated murder. It was a bar fight and someone brought a gun.

The serial killers of old was an art form. thes new age guncuks are shit head lazy weebs

Serial killers have a kind of complexity and mystery behind them.
Mass shooters are boring, one dimensional incels.

>source: my ass(pls just believe me)

>E-Celeb shit
Dont care.

The ones we idolize are not generally the scum who kill 3-4 people and then get locked up. It's the ones who methodically do it over years. My point stands. I didn't say ALL serial killers, I said "often intelligence".

This. It’s chilling to read about the way John Wayne Gacy would casually lure fags to their death, how they didn’t even realize what kind of danger they were in because he would be playing silly clown games with them until they were in too deep and had no conceivable chance of escape. It’s a lot more twisted and fascinating than some wretched incel ree’ing because he can’t breed and shooting a bunch of little kids until a cop takes him out

Dismissive?