Tfw ywn grow up with a tight group of friends and spend the autumn hunting together

>tfw ywn grow up with a tight group of friends and spend the autumn hunting together

Attached: youth1.jpg (768x384, 47.38K)

I actually did. And am forever grateful for it. Some of us still hunt together and do all the typical "could try boy" shit well into our 30's.

Raising my kids the same way.

Country not could try

Yeah I'm a filthy phone poster

statistically...two of these boys have been inside each other

That's just a part of growing up user

Ive never really had a close friend for a long time.

Why not? Men need other men to bond and build skills with.

grew up with dad hunting
>last week before hunting season he dust of his old mauser and goes to the range once
>then hunting season without more fuzz
>have time to include family
>shoot their legal quota
>put mauser back in safe and lock it
>hunting over until next year
now all my hunting friends are 100% obsessed, 5 different guns minimum, dogs, trucks with hunting motives, listen to hunting podcasts, shoot everything with fur or wings, more meat than they can eat, never time for family or friends and wonder why they are single.
i want to go hunting with dad again, it was so simple.

Based
I grew up hunting ducks with my grandpa on his acreage, had my first drink with him there too at 12 years old. Mcgillicudys peach schnapps and black diamond rum

RIP grandpa. Thanks for the acreage, I'm actually doing something with it and I think youd be proud. I rebuilt your old tractor too.

Hunting is fuckin boring unless your prey has the potential to kill you.

what happens /outdoors/ stays outdoors

You're a lucky man.

Dont I know it. I honestly feel bad for anons that never got to experience the outdoors regularly or learn anything useful growing up

T. Never shot a deer and fed his family with it

People who hunt animals instead of niggers are all faggots.

How is that filthy? You think sitting in a chair on some outdated crusty shit on a mouse that hasn't been wiped in 4 years, a manky old keyboard and a chair that has never felt the freshness of Febreeze is superior to sitting with my cats sleeping on my legs watching YouTube on my 4k 60 inch TV on my comfy corner couch??? You think having a keyboard Infront of you is superior to having doughnuts, weed, RAW skins and an Xbox controller Infront of you? Fucking idiot these retards don't know what comfy is

Gay ass thread fuck PC

Fuck this faggot ass thread, buncha racist ass cracker honkies mother fuckers.

People just seem to leave my life and i dont really try to keep them near me

Well what do you have going for you?

Based. rip anons grandpa

Laying the smackdown on them specks!
What state?

Not OP but I'm in eastern canuckistan, great whitetail, moose and waterfowl hunting