We need to get this clown out of our WH

We need to get this clown out of our WH.

Attached: 88c.jpg (680x510, 62.44K)

:)

Attached: 1654189423881.jpg (1500x1500, 768.44K)

I can't believe that bastard made gas prices all over the world, not just the US, go up. Pure evil, huh? Sage

Trips of truth, so you might as well kill your thread. Sage

Politicians have nothing to do with gas production. Exxon and other gas refinery companies with OPEC+ are artificially increasing the cost.

The only thing the politicians can do is use the strategic reserve, but there's no oil shortage, it's just greed.

checked

Yes all over except for those who are buying cheap oil from Russia.

America fucked up by acting out of emotion rather than using a strategically sounding plan before making the decision to sanction.

we need to execute the beady eyed slavic degenerate in the kremlin and then execute the fat fuck with a spraytan in florida who fetishizes slavic women and then slit the fat neckbeard throats of every one of his followers.

BiDen cHangeD tHe gAs pRiceS >:((((

Attached: 8a0ec341f0eb0473fd319.jpg (300x242, 10.8K)

They did that.

Attached: img_1_1654276103510.jpg (1080x915, 213.52K)

Attached: 15077888.jpg (442x338, 49.71K)

Didn't work in the 70's and won't work today.

Cope and seethe, libtard.

We need to keep political shills off Any Forums. American politics are boring

Attached: 1653875687525.jpg (843x860, 121.5K)

trump is a faggot and his followers are all a bunch of faggots. and all faggots must die.

Where the hell you getting gas for $4.44???

The bill passed either way. Where is the relief?

I'm over $6 for 93, in the fucking rust belt.

TRUMP LA LA LA LOST :P

Such loyal minions...

I thought Republicans were FOR capitalism?
I guess I was wrong.

Weaponizing the energy market is tyranny, not capitalism. These people are not our friends.

President Joseph aside, is it possible to own a gas station that doesn't drive up the prices so high? As a European

>muh side good
>your side bad

Both sides are just playing their bases against each other and then laughing all the way to the bank. And you idiots just keep falling for it. Over and over and over again.

Fall of the west when? It's already started

Gas stations barely make any money on gas sales. Usually only a few cents/gallon.

Lrn2basic economics idiot. You just think all gas stations are inflating the price and getting rich? Underaged faggot

this is true