Guess who is getting blacked today...

Guess who is getting blacked today? That is right me!!!! My BBC Bull will be coming over after my bf leaves for work and fuck my brains out. I cant wait for it. God I love getting blacked and having a BBC bull behind my bf's back.
Picture related. It is my tits with time stamp.

Attached: IMG_29.jpg (700x1219, 416.42K)

Good snowbunny have your white dna bred out

That's fake I remember seeing this exact pic used by a catfish upwards of 5 years ago. Nice try Op

OP either knows this girl or is just baiting to add exciement to his clearly pathetic life.

Hi Crazy Chan. Long time no see. So you have a bf now and you have a BBC bull on the side? Does you bf know? When did you start fucking black guys? Is it your fetish?

You're retarded if you think this is real

That wig looks stupid.

What you mean m8? She post tits and time stamp. You newfags think everything is fake which is ruining this place. She is crazy chan and she posted here in the back. I remember

Tits and timestamp

Fuck off m8

Tell me what does it say on that timestamp? Quality so low you can't even read it. Like I said it's a fake pic I 100% saw it over 5 years ago and I myself was scammed by the same one. Open your eyes stupid cunt

Here you go retards

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-140745.png (1080x2520, 436.1K)

Post more tits please.

Attached: 25285892.jpg (587x625, 177.48K)

Retard kys

These threads are not having the effect you imagine. In fact, quite the opposite. By overdoing it, you’ve made it transparent and harmful to your intent.

>calling me a retard for demanding tits and timestamp
Fuck off newfag

Nobody talks like this, and if any woman actually did, it’s some fat ugly 45 year old mom somehwere in the shithole flyover states.

Understandable I apologize, I thought you were saying that's what was posted not asking for it

Dude there is clearly a time stamp in the photo. It is on her tits. How can you be this stupid is beyond me. kys

A time stamp you can't even read retard. From a photo dating back years ago. Either you are the LARP or you are completely deluded kek

lol
yup that is me :-) I have a white bf who is a cuck like most white men and a BBC bull on the side. My bf doesnt know I have been having sex with black when for over 2 years of our relationship.

Attached: 34.jpg (700x1217, 462.87K)

Not you faggot LARPer

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-143415~2.png (1080x2273, 413.45K)

sexy tits. MORE

Women don't speak like this. Why do trannies find it so difficult to emulate what a normal female sounds like?
Seek help.

virgin detected

Attached: 212214.jpg (359x300, 30.38K)