What contributions have black people made to science?

What contributions have black people made to science?

Attached: 1654773008568.gif (1080x1111, 344.17K)

Endless niggardry slowing progress in all fields present.

I've been in academia for 10+ years, I have yet to see a black student excel in science in anyway. Oh they can fail catastrophically, but I haven't seen them excel

A black surgeon performed the first open heart surgery.

Black women did a lot of the math to take America to the moon.

A black man invented the original super soaker.

Smart people can exist in any race.

And a queen of England was black according to the BBC.

They are rewriting history to include niggers in everything when they either weren't there or didn't do shit.

Peanut Butter

The one in OP may have actually had good grades in high school because she went to high school in Africa. If she had done high school in the US, then she would 100% be fake - pushed along, given good grades regardless of her academic abilities.

Nonetheless, she has clearly (and quickly) learned that the "LOOK AT ME IM BLACK" meme gets her special treatment here in the US.

So, she'll be average at best (for a scientist) and inevitably claim that she'd be on the level of einstein except that the racist system is holding her back. And as a result of her whining she will (at a minimum) get mountains of professional accolades heaped on her.

All the world will suck her dick while a white male who does 3x as much work and has far greater and more important scientific impact will live in obscurity.

Not statically true.

black people contributed 99% to the research of slavery.

This almost sounds like you’re in favor of the monarchy you fucking Brit-bong.

Everything I just said is factual and has not been changed in the effort of being ‘woke’

Alexander Dumas? Famed writer of the three musketeers? Black.

The woman who created the foundations for modern gps? Black.

That astronaut with the dogs? Black. I’ve met him, he’s pretty cool.

I’m just so tired of the object racism here. It used to be funny, now it’s just sad.

Ben Carson was an outstanding Neurosurgeon.

You will find though that in the cases where negros were exceptional in their field, they were always the product of a two parent home, always christian, and always right-leaning politically. Without fail.

A careless scientist, no doubt. She should be more careful. It looks like some of the chemicals she is handling got onto her hair and skin and caused a pigment reversal. Now her hair is bleached and her skin is black. Tragic. Hope OSHA does something.

Post facepic darkie

He didn't even technically invent it. He just found uses for it.

This. OP picture girl is a retard and was hired to fill a quota and probably plummets productivity for her entire department

But its not because she's black. It's because shes a bright-haired leftoid that sits on twitter all day.

>woman
doubt

Google Dr. Charles Drew

The glibal elites don't want us to progress too quickly. The longer they can drag out new discoveries and advancements, such as a cure for cancer, the longer they can milk the cash cow of long-term treatment. Knowing they will hinder advancement, low IQ blacks are being prioritized into STEM programs for the exact reason you pointed out. It's all part of the plan to delay progress as long as possible.

They are trying to claim niggers built Hadrian's Wall now. Kys nigger.

Sure thing bud, I’ll just go ahead and doxx myself at the same time

We all know how this plays out. I post a photo and am black you’ll just call me the n word.

I post a photo and am white and you’ll call me a race traitor or a cuck.

I post a pick of my arm out a time stamp and even if I strip the exif data you’ll find out where I work and make it look like I made a bomb threat.

You wanna be a blind idiot, go ahead. You’re objectively wrong for lumping everyone darker than you together as an idiot.

First of all, I didn't read all of that. Secondly,
>blah blah I hate racists
>reddit spacing
You need to go back nigger lover. Your reddit trannies are waiting for you there.

holy shit found the nigger

>What contributions have black people made to science?

LOL - black people put on face masks and got vaccinated when scientists told us a deadly disease is spreading.

What contribootions has OP made to science? Or any of you? And what’s your excuse? Fuck OP, you can’t even claim it’s bc you were born a poor black child in mississippi.

>but my skin is the same color as some of the people doing science.

You are truly nigger-tier.

Stfu and post pic faggot. You're not important and nobody cares to know what shithole you're living in. I just want to see that face.

Attached: images (3).jpg (320x320, 11.34K)

We all know it's nigger and it's scared... or a jew.

Black people invented math

Just because they can calculate how many months they have remaining in their prison sentence doesn't mean they invented math.

So being guinea pigs for the experimental vax was their contribution?

As a scientist I got all them girls in high school and college, unlike them niggers that were only good at music and sports, who likes those!

Kek

sure if you mean you mean you’ve been trying to finish your associates degree for 10+ years lol

Ya’ll got me.

I’m the reason for the downfall of western society. Here’s my pic.

Attached: B4CE6F8A-86ED-46FF-87A7-70337E1E3926.gif (500x267, 962.05K)

How to fuck a white woman.

Attached: 1403555461.jpg (1023x1455, 283.43K)

it’s pretty fucking retarded around here. Any idiot with fingers could have just asked OPs question to google and it’d have spit out any of all the various lists of the notable work of black ppl in the sciences. But instead it’s easier to ask this like it’s a rhetorical question bc who tf here would keep track of the list of historical scientific accomplishments by race? Who gives a shit, so instead it becomes another pot for stupid cunts to piss in.

>Nigger seething

Niggers always put emphasis on their appearance, and it's pathetic.

The sweet science of making good fried chicken

Attached: 1653309844076.jpg (680x573, 96.81K)

I remember when it was ‘haha racism’ and not actual racism.

Like this.

I’m sorry, but who hates fried chicken?