Why did you take the vaccine Any Forums?

Why did you take the vaccine Any Forums?

Attached: 1654702833341.png (828x802, 552.32K)

I took the vaccine because I’m NPC, I bowed to threats, manipulation and bribes. I fell for the meme, thought I’d get my freedom back by agreeing, my job was at risk, I wanted to go on vacation, I wanted to enter clubs, I needed to access education. Then I decided to push all that onto anybody that didn’t follow suit. It all turned out to be wrong, a scary period of history, and now it’s all over. I feel a fool, and want to brush it all under the rug and forget about it, I want to remove this from history now and I feel agitated being reminded of it.

I didn’t. I didn’t take the “vaccine” last year to piss trannies and femboys off. I’m REALLY happy knowing that I’m better off without taking one and never will be taking one ;)

Because I'm not a fucking dipshit retard like you. It's truly a shame you are still eligible to further poison the gene pool.

Wanted a way to suicide without people bitching about it

Its working. I am having heart problems and getting sick much more often

LOL keep taking it :) we won’t stop you, we won’t weak a mask infront of you kek. Good luck surviving more than few years

>*wear a mask

I personally know 4 people who died of corona, and it almost killed my dad. None of them took the vaccine.

Good luck yourself, fucking moron.

I took the jab because I was paid to. I got one because my work is too cheap to pay me to get the second jab. My stupid ass brother got three after getting strong suggestions and he actually got sick from the third

two more weeks and ill be looking really silly

No, you don’t know anybody. You just looked it up online
My family other than my twin brother NEVER took the vaccine, YET my twin brother is the only one that is sick. His mental changed so much since last year, he used to be friendly.

One of the reasons this case is baffling doctors is because it has no relation to Covid vaccines. The spike of SADS (basically unexplained deaths in young people) in England is also present in non-vaccine takers

fuck off shizo poster
sage in all fields

If your twin brother is related to you. It's obvious theres some genetic diseases running rampant in your family tree.

holy the cope

Attached: 144D7A5C-C4E9-4D76-A02A-6963EB27DC53.jpg (640x360, 60.05K)

Because it was for free!

>my twin brother is the only one that is sick
Can you read? No? Why haven’t you joined the 41% yet if you are this dumb? Oh yea you are doing it slowly by taking the vaccine, got it. Keep coping
I never get sick and never will weak a mask
If there is a place that I HAVE to, I will just pull it down my nose.

>*wear a mask

no refutation? just meme? very nice cope

the spike is only occurring in the UK, why didn't the other countries get the vaccine? only the mighty British Empire?

what are the rates?
Just calling them "unexplained deaths" is not an explanation.

Attached: pharma pay politics.jpg (1506x989, 130.22K)

Vacation to Belgium. Worth taking the shot and passing out twice from it. Not the fear of the shot, but the actual vaccine making me pass out in a cold sweat.

Attached: A1E50A44-5E66-4A7E-9EB2-63C040A0D902.gif (303x303, 813.11K)

To be this fucking lazy in life