Have you come to terms that you will never experience true love?

have you come to terms that you will never experience true love?

Attached: Welcome to Heaven.jpg (2000x1330, 261.52K)

Nope. I'm in a happy and loving relationship. Not only that, but when I was worried I'd never find someone, I still had my dog to love and she loved me. I'd fill the rest of my void by fucking random tinder sluts and degrading them hard as fuck during sex.

stfu if I gift enough twitch subs to my egirl she'll finally love me

yes and i couldn't care less, there's no point in suffering for something that people think exist while it in fact doesn't.
temporary affection is more then enough when you realize we're on this spinning rock for a finite amount of time

they can love, man. they just can't love you.

Not really.

I've had it and lost it, three times. It's not that rare. Qualifying it with "true" doesn't make it unique or rare. I still love my last ex. Not nearly as much as I used to. It comes and goes. You're biologically programmed to love for the sake of survival of the species.
>inb4 some virgin copes by saying the love I was in wasn't true because they're afraid of the fact that love doesn't last forever or something like that

Already did, right now i'm more interested in motocross.

Yep, when i was 12

I had the chance but I wasn't aware then. ironically my friend dying from the vax last year made me aware of the current one.

Ah yes, the classic "I don't have it so it doesn't exist". I know you think you sound tough when spouting your shit but you really don't. You just sound like a teenager going "life is paiiin" when you have to do your homework. Meanwhile I've been married to the love of my life for the past 30 years with kids. It's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You have no idea how much you're missing out. You're stuck in the starting zone of an epic rpg.

it doesn't exist, it's just hormones that trick you into getting a ho pregnant
that's why most people end up hating, resenting their partners after a few years
it's like how drug addicts hate the drug but still do it. All drug addicts end up that way. I hate it but I can't quit it!

I wonder if that is true or just the life you wish you had. sounds like a cool life tho.

every dummy that gets drunk on love hormones think they're the first ones that discovered "love". Just wait a few years more until you start hating your fat wife and your dumb kids that you're tied to forever. Then go ahead and ruin everything.

not in pain in the slightest but ok

Day after day, love turns grey

>wife and kids
>greatest thing that ever happened to me
fucking sad

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 6.66K)

Of course. This organism simply exists to observe others and remark humorously.
>45
>wizard
>never been kissed
>dick doesn't work now from 5+ years of diabeetus and (possibly) about 20+ years of antidepressants
>brothers and sister are all happily married with kids
>not a single one of them has ever asked this unit whether it has been in love
>on disability pension now
>out in the middle of the woods
>not allowed to self-terminate
>programming prevents it
Observe. Report. Repeat. And play some poker.

Attached: BLUE JEANS AND BLOODY TEARS.png (1281x719, 656.34K)

My parents got married and argued for 20yrs until my mom passed away

So I would much rather live alone and spend the rest of my life just being fit and healthy, rather than arguing and yelling at my children

I already have, user. Met her when I was 28 and she was 26, got married five years ago when I was 30. Been the best time of my life because I found someone who was my best friend first and then over time we just slowly fell for each other.

>inb4 jealous, bitter incels tell me how she's sucking BBC on the side because Any Forums

Attached: 1636250101251.jpg (175x193, 8.01K)

nah nothing like that, eventually something that makes you hate her (or her hate you) will come up is all

For me? It's American Beauty (1999). For awhile I savoured every moment of my stupid, little life. I lifted weights. I studied. I listened to cool music and I bought a cool car. And for awhile, with the cool girl who took notice of me and who I eventually married, life was absolute bliss. And then she died because of some drunk fatass who crashed into her car with his truck. He's dead, too. Burning in Hell, I hope. Then I just let everything go. What was the point?

But I don't regret those four years of absolute bliss, at all. Not one bit.

Attached: American Beauty.jpg (1200x1200, 75.41K)

What is hate?

Well it's sure taking its sweet time considering it's been over six years of living together.

Attached: 1636834389996.jpg (180x200, 12.38K)

>spinning rock

Attached: 1654768077929.jpg (1280x720, 100.68K)

hating a person? wanting to change something about him/her but not being able to

big spinning rock?