What's it like dating a rich girl?

What's it like dating a rich girl?

Attached: __ichinose_shiki_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_qingli_ye__sample-eb1face73b1b34ef73d7d1b4f3bb085f.jpg (850x1511, 144.2K)

What’s it like dating?

What's it like being in the vicinity of a girl?

What’s it like being treated as a priority and not just an option

Kind of annoying since she had no idea that $100 is kinda a big deal to spend on stupid shit.

I make $23/hr but she never worked and had no concept of work. And was confused why the fuck i'm driving a truck from 2005

Didn't work out

was she at least nice and attentive or just a huge bitch?

Not him but probably a bitch

She was nice but what really bothered me was the fact that she kept acting like i had infinite money and wanted all these things i couldn't afford.

Also everytime i drove her somewhere she would complain about my truck.

it's weird and kinda hard to explain. But i'm also drunk rn.

I take she wouldn't listen to you explain why normal people do what normal people do since with her infinite options she didn't really feel the need to.

Well she didn't like the area i lived at.

But she couldn't wrap her head around the idea of why can't I just make more money. That shit drove me up the fucking wall.

She also complained about EVERYTHING. Dumped alot of money into that one and she wasn't really that great looking. I was retarded.

My ex's mother had a bit of money and property. I, kinda, ignored it. They lived cheaply, and only spent money on certain things. It was different, but some things came easy. Didn't bother me. As long as there's mutual love, trust, and respect it's good - like any relationship. If any of those things fall apart, it's bad. With someone rich, though, if it goes bad - they do have the resources to wreck you if they want. Which is something to watch out for.

>she wasn't really that great looking
damn, why'd you do it?

What he's explaining is why rich people are rich.

>I'm retarded

Also the pussy was nice and tight.

Why would you dump money into her instead of taking money from her? Tbh you probably missed out on getting sweet financial gains if she wasnt much to look at and was getting daddys money still.

How it goes. They don't want to spend their money, it's theirs. But, they do want to spend all your money. In return, you get pussy for a while.

Trust fund meme. Also did i mention the pussy was tight and very nice? She also gave great head.

Yea when I noticed that she wanted me to pay for EVERYTHING that's when i called it quits... i'm also not a very good looking dude. my ex said i'm a 5 at best.

Yeah. If there's love and respect there, it's different. But when things started to break down in mine and my exes relationship, she started timing when she'd be nice around my paychecks, etc. Basically, she started counting my money and using as much of it as she could. Things like this. Milking me for every possible thing.

I don't think about money, I do everything for love. People who keep track of money also do things for love, but they keep track of money. Again, why they're rich.

Hell, even after we broke up and I was 1500 miles away, I caught her using a cancelled credit card of mine through her phone to buy $150 food order from Uber Eats. Crazy stuff.

the ex or the rich girl?

Oh, last 3 posts I was samefagging because I'm a fucking autist. My ex whose mother was a millionaire.