If you could make a pedophile go anywhere and out themselves (give their name, address, picture, etc)...

If you could make a pedophile go anywhere and out themselves (give their name, address, picture, etc), where would you make them go?

Attached: 20220518_153404.jpg (1356x1350, 680.47K)

police station

Easy enough. Done

ur moms house

Already been there.

kys tranny incel pedo kike faggot ywnbaw

I don't care about other men's sexual desires and laws about sex are stupid and against nature. Don't be such a fag.

I have heard of some who are still free because they are in the "hood" and the hoodrats don't "snitch" even if they are legit pedos molesting their kids. Funny when they pretend to live by their little "pirate code" and say they don't snitch, shoot kids/women and end up doing it anyways.

Nearest Bikers against child abuse chapter. Or in prison when co's aint looking.

Grow up, retard.

Standing on lava

To a trump secret party.

Thats not really outing myself.

you found cp on his computer/phone an you believe you can blackmail him?
don't waste power on such a pointless thing as just getting him fired/jailed
use him as a remote-controlled spy to get dox on pedo networks, get him to plant cameras for the next pedosatanic orgy he will get invited to and then use the newfound evidence to gain blackmail on the elites who participated
played right, this could be your foot in the door to greatness

Attached: 1ddde09c-dedd-4eb0-bb5f-a9e4567e55e8-largeScale_biden.jpg (768x576, 193.68K)

Would be tricky making him choose between your blackmail and that of the satanic toddler eating lizards.

yes, this requires subtle manipulation to increase the blackmail's pressure and severity over time, and to convince him that your threats and promises are friendlier than those of the demonspawns who would like to skin him alive with rusty nailclippers

Cкaжитe Maликoвy чтoбы oн cмeнил плacтинкy и пpoигpывaтeль))

which turntable are you speaking about?

>pedo
Is this the latest fad?

That's kinda like calling a spade a spade

Attached: 1594595855506.jpg (398x343, 18.23K)