> have a panic attack and smash it with shoe
> google what attracts them so i can avoid luring more in
> moisture and humidity
> have not taken a hot shower since so there is no steam
> taking ice baths daily
> dehumidifier and aircon running constantly to keep humidity down
> start seeing silverfish in my dreams and in the shadows in my room at night
> cant sleep because i fear silverfish live in my pillow

why is the human brain like this? pic related. cat attacks anytime it sees a bug.

Attached: IMG_8243.jpg (502x270, 32.02K)

Eat one and gain it's powers

I would post a pic of a silverfish but they scare me too :(

Dw I got you

Attached: feesh.jpg (259x194, 5.18K)

You're a grown person and afraid of things that cannot hurt you, You're weaker than most zoomers, it's all downhill from here for you unless you end it all.

Or maybe grow some balls

Guess what attracts silver fish?

Attached: 3DF26487-FBF8-4DC9-8D32-B6F547A76A67.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

They can smell your fear and they like it

There is nothing to fear silver fish run a solo op one time only chan
get it right

Attached: 20220601_002741.jpg (4308x2748, 877.72K)

>silver fish run a solo op one time
What? They swarm in waves and will scramble into OP's ears to hide and grow

Dont build a house in a stronghold nextime noob LOL

Attached: 013ac-16220697837641-800.jpg (800x552, 27.78K)

There are at least three spiders in our bedroom right now. Ones a jumping spider we nicknamed George. Another is a brown recluse and the third is something massive but I can't identify the species.

But they eat the bed bugs. So I'm not complaining

I've only seen the bastards one by one
Not saying I don't believe you, but. micha-colored bastards in a swarm = complete fire drill
>nigga has a slack time
>ant nigga 2 ez for 8 legged boi
do they kill humans, though?

why are you like this, are you a child? a woman?

What in the fucking Arkansas trailer park is this shit

Missouri and not a trailer park. But I've got orkin coming again for it. The house is over a hundred years old and the bed buts live in the cracks. We tried heat treating but because of the cracks we are going to have to use poison. And a lot of it. Concentrations you have to have certification to handle. And then it's another 7 hours bef9re you can come back.

And we are going to have to get Georgie out of here before that. Fuck the recluse though.

That's a brown recluse. But I'll tell you a secret. They rarely kill anyone. Instead you get a little scar. Hurts about as much as a bee sting. But for a week straight. It's not a neurotoxin though. It's just a really nasty hemotoxin. Like a rattlesnake bite. If a rattlesnake was really tiny and had poison a hundred times stronger. So on balance it's not a huge deal. Just so long as it's not your face.

Plus the majority of their defense bites are dry. They actually only produce the venom when feeding. So you're just getting a little taste of it. So the whole thing is over rated unless it just ate. Then you might lose a finger or something. But that's so rare

Seriously. Google brown recluse bites. Little painful blisters that go away after a week leaving pock marks. Ic you're not afraid of monkey poz you can't be afraid of a little fiddleback.

Venom is commonly reverse engineered to make powerful anti-toxins
But if it were my family of lil 8leggies, not worth the risk yet but thanks for the info

>why is the human brain like this
That's called a phobia; an irrational fear

faget