Why do women get so autistic over this

Why do women get so autistic over this

Attached: screenshot.jpg (659x727, 80.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uMLVRWwEg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause women are selfish and dont know how to please themselves.

>Reddit
its a website for mentally ill people, just like Any Forums, except on Any Forums you can't see how many retards there are

>hole thinking they deserve an orgasm
It's like a cum socket complaining that you don't care about its feelings.

Because she kinda has a point. Sounds like she had a pretty one-sided encounter.

Most women don't get off to vaginal stimulation alone. Sex is supposed to be fun for both people and we all know how much fun the "Dead Fish" girl is. The average guy isn't laying fucking pipe, I know I'm not. You gotta know how to push a girl's button if you want repeat performances.

Wtf is a clit???

youtube.com/watch?v=4uMLVRWwEg8

Attached: download (5).jpg (262x192, 6.55K)

Here's to the incels! keeping the standards for males hella low.

Thank you for your sacrifice

Nothing its some fingerbox tier nonsense women made up just so they can say shit like "umm you dont know where it is? you really dont know? its right there its SO obvious teehee..."

Maybe she should have told him these things in the moment...instead of texting him at some other time

yeah idk i kinda feel bad for women but at the same time it's also sorta incel fuel like not only do women sleep around like fuck but they don't even enjoy the encounters. The guys who would go down on them like it was a privilege are the ones they put in the friendzone and then they go out and eat some asshole's asshole. Pretty funny really. Every girl I've been with has been so content with just rubbing her pussy through her panties, if I didn't move on I'd never actually get pussy on my dick. All you have to do is pretend you know where the clit is. It's kinda in there but the general location is at top of pussy. Best way to get a girl to do anything is to first play with her clit. Whether it's buttstuff or anything else, play with her clit as you're doing it and it will probably happen. Opposite is just as true a girl could get you to do weird stuff too if she was also jerking you off

Texting later is often better, can be more concise and having receipts is helpful when dealing with fuck boys

holy shit the cope

Attached: F6EF5E35-10D0-4FE1-8911-871D4865538D.png (901x821, 387.21K)

I lick it anyway.

That's a load of horseshit, nearly every woman I've slept with has had vaginal orgasms. There's something seriously wrong with her if fingering her g-spot doesn't result in an orgasm

Are you lying or where they lol?

Yeah, probably true. But how many of us have told the typical dead fish girl to be a little more lively in the moment?

It's not our fault, that was never covered in sex ed

All women are not the same. My wife can orgasm all day on vaginal stimulation alone.

My adult daughter has told me that she's never had an orgasm from vaginal alone, and she divorced her first husband over it.

Good for her, surprising that she ever married that guy in the first place

You had the wrong teacher...

dead fish doesnt bother me and sometimes its easier if she is. If I want something, or want her to do something..I have no problem saying it at the time. Being naked and fucking is no time to be shy.

But then again what do I know...Im a guy. I bust my nut and Im done till next time.

Eh. She was young and a virgin when she got married.

Ah, the classic blunder.

Im a guy, and sometime I have trouble orgasming while fucking pussy. Its 1000% mental, and not physical.

>>I'm Done putting up with men who don't treat the clit how I treat their penis

Women want us to to be clueless and treat the clit half assed and with almost no skill?

Go to sleep Ashlie

Jealous incell?

let's check em

Are you back from Canada yet?

Never seen that happen.

The women I fuck, come.