Does anyone else's life revolve around beer?

does anyone else's life revolve around beer?

>beer is the only thing that relaxes me
>ive tried weed, benzos, etc nothing works
>beer just automatically overrides my retarded brain and forces it to be happy and stop being anxious
>every time i have beer i end up drinking it
>always have moments where i'm stressed out and having a panic attack but dont have access to beer
>it tastes like shit and makes me feel like shit if i drink a lot but it's my only happiness
>im not close to a store and it's expensive so it's a pain in the ass to always stay stocked up
>whenever i have moments of extreme anxiety there is NOTHING that can relax me except a cold one
>currently have a panic attack and severe depression and cant relax

Attached: 017C097A-5EAF-4EF2-98DF-B0C3A50C5A94.jpg (466x712, 49.13K)

There's an alcoholic demon surrounding you
Seek Jesus NOW

maybe you're just an alcoholic? beer tastes like shit

Well I only drink like 2-4 beers at a time but I get constant panic attacks and there is nothing that helps. The feeling overrides the horrible taste until I run out.

if you hate the taste a beer why not just do a cheap shot of whiskey?
but yeah im in the same boat
>tried to see some drs bc of anxiety and sleep issues
>they tell me im bipolar or treat me like an alcohol
>decide fuck it they already think im a drunk ill try it
>still don't sleep because im getting up to piss every 2 hours but at least im chill now

Liquor or sugary shit makes me throw up

Thank you Trump for bringing sincere fundie retards to Any Forums

beer tastes gross? no way. i drink a 6 pack every day. fucking love it. not fat because i dont eat after. try a pack of goose island tropical beer hug you nigger

same.

Cut back, don’t drink every night.. still treat yourself but never over do it.. you’ll be ight

Not really. I'm only an occasional beer drinker. Whiskey and wine are my vices.

That’s what I do now kek I want to drink every night but it makes me retarded. I wish I could enjoy weed again

Hey!

Attached: CEF14668-37FF-47AD-8538-2FB39E22D3F9.jpg (1842x1929, 1.02M)

don't listen to these lifeless autismos, OP. i feel you

Gibs me dat

When I started drinking, and thinking about everything as I usually do, the alcohol made me care less about stuff and it stuck with me as I sobered up. I started cleaning myself regularly and interacting with people how I want to interact with them. I realized that confidence in what you like is more important than what you like. I've worked on putting into words what I want, which is something I've had trouble with in the past, and now I actually change people's minds when I explain stuff.

Cheers.

Pic unrelated. Tried to take a picture of myself holding the drink I made but there's a 2mb limit.

Attached: 2szfqvsi9zn41.jpg (764x680, 45.09K)

Most of the best salt of the earth Anons are drinkers bro, cheers.
>*raises bottle of asahi"

Drinking some beer right now user.

I have never been able to drink just one. These days I'll drink warm beers because I can't wait for them to get cold

Human civilastion started because of booze, its theorised that after humans found that certain fermented berries had a fun effect they started farming and fermenting which started the agriculture revolution.

Humans love drugs, its what makes us human.

Yet they are all illegal

thats only because the government is angry and has angry drug laws, if everyone ignores the governments angry laws and gives them the silent treatment, eventually the government will grow up and legalise all drugs again.

Corporations launch fear campaigns so you'll buy their stuff just to spite the "enemy." Then the people convince the government to make it a law