How do i become normal? i want to leave Any Forums but every time i use discord, twitter...

how do i become normal? i want to leave Any Forums but every time i use discord, twitter, reddit or something i always get banned or look like an idiot or something. i have constant violent outbursts and for some reason i have an aura that makes people hate me and people automatically gravitate towards hating me. everything i do or say gets a negative response or i get insulted or ganged up on everywhere i go.

i don't know what to do anymore i'm so fucking alone. i try using reddit and someone is always an ass hole to me for no reason and then if i say anything back i get banned instantly. i'm thinking of staying away from my cellphone and not talking to people but i go fucking crazy sitting alone and it makes me suicidal and depressed.

Attached: A5AC4BCC-7B9D-457A-BD8A-64B7784CB1D8.jpg (180x179, 8.78K)

you can never leave
see you tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, etc...

you fuckin idiot. get off the god damn internet. it is making you retarded and you're letting it.
online interaction is bullshit. you will never find fulfillment here. quit taking the net seriously and go IRL already.

shrink?

Try therapy

kys

Fuck normal. Just be as comfy as you can. No one asked you to be alive. You don't owe anyone anything unless you decide to.

I didn't ask to have to work either but here I am being a slave for 40 hours a week just to afford food

I hate being a miserable burden to my parents and I want a functional life away from people

Faggots on the internet are threatened by your faggot energy. They think you might usurp their faggot throne.

you can eat out of the trash for free
or sit outside a restraunt and bum leftovers
you're just a basic bitch who can't think outside the box
also you're probably holding yourself back with a bunch of half baked hand me down half truth nonsense because you're afraid of the unknown like everyone else
life is going to kill you. it's up to you how to spend your time. surviving is simple. correcting all your retarded habits is not.

You need to go outside and have those outbursts with a real human not your family members, theyll set you straight you leech

I'm not a social expert myself so it's hard to give specific advice but you need to change your personality. Normies say jus b urself which is bullshit, because they're assuming someone is fundamentally likable and most people on Any Forums just aren't. Hence why they're here like you and get banned from places that expect basic civility. At least your problem isn't unique I guess.

I would say, use Any Forums less, keep reminding yourself this place is filled with bitter hateful insecure people, and if you have trouble interacting with people, take small steps, make small talk, recognize people aren't out to get you. If basic social interaction isn't an option, watch movies and read books and get a wider range of experience with personalities than the ones you find on here, which are generally an edgy teen future school shooter hivemind vibe.

Then learn code or day trading. Finance is legalized gambling and if your debt gets too bad you can declare bankruptcy. Just make sure you're always working through a corporation and not under your own name.

I have all my neighbors hate me

>you can eat out of the trash for free
>or sit outside a restraunt and bum leftovers
No thanks I don't wanna become ill

the world is bigger than your neighborhood shit for brains
go and stay go
til then, shut up. you're just bitching endlessly instead of doing anything about it.
the only one who can change your life is you

>afraid
yawn
if old drug addicts can do it and live why can't you?
are you saying you are more unhealthy than 50 year old tent city living meth heads?

You sound like a pussy OP shits pathetic stop making people hate you grow some balls and do more than scream like a faggot

Does this only happen online or does this also happen in real life?

Leaving internet isn't a hard thing to do, the real question is: internet is leaving you? And the answer is no, ignore everything and if someone get close to you look at the person with the devil in your eyes.

Great, now we changed your aura you use to be "bully me" to "leave me alone or i'll kill you".

Everything is bad

It happens if youre insulated to the real world and your entire personality stops at the door because youre to bitch to act the same way outside