I am a 27 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15...

I am a 27 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

That's why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Attached: selfie.jpg (1440x2560, 310.64K)

N

>One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass
Niggers can't even feed themselves yet, settle down buck. You are right about the white man part though, we love raping and dominating women.

20 and black and never been called the n word maybe get a better spawn next time

nigger

>the n word
kek nigger

>I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15
Silly nigger
We hated you the day you were born

user larping as a brotha. Seriously, wtf.

Attached: 8858167B-4E0F-4B4A-B49A-4FE3CC4AB9CF.jpg (960x541, 48.72K)

This is obvious bait. Go to bed faggot OP

>>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Neither will you nigger. I know this is bait but come on.

Your only good quality trait is having sex. Lmao that’s it’s kind of sad really. Your men are ugly,your woman are ugly.

Black people are just as human as white people and deserve the same respect. Whether it is doing fentanyl in cop custody or using fake $20 bills, or even holding pregnant women hostage at gunpoint while invading her home, let us never forget that there is a person under that dark skin, who would be in the same situation were his skin a different complexion. Let us not forget the great black leaders like Mayors Lightfoot, Bowser, and Kwame. Let us not forget that white men and black men love our kids, from heroes like Jimmy Saville to Elijah Muhammad (POWER TO THE PEOPLE MALCOLM X) we stand together, united, black brothers, white brothers, and our female property, as one people. On god fr fr

Sorry OP

Attached: white.png (426x426, 232.55K)

lol niggers

i am a 27 year old white male. i dont give a fuck about any of your hardships. all you niggers think your hardships are your personality. i cant stand nonwhites, all they talk about is their hardships. i used to smoke weed with a bunch of nonwhites because i was young and live near the city. every day it was bullshit about why we shouldnt be doing that or why shits all fucked up and why we should be learning about why shits all this way im like shut the fuck up you depressing ass fucking tired ass fucking low life bullshit nonstop bullshit nigger god dam i live by myself because you fucking niggers ruin everything.
HEY NIGGER. GUESS WHAT. YOU CAN GO BACK TO AFRICA ANY TIME. YOUR FREE. RUN (SWIM) HOME. AND FUCK OFF. TAKE ALL YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU. DONT COME BACK.

Piss off, baiting troll

You're right about the part about sadism and other degenerate kinky shit, those fuckers fuck their own kids from birth and see it as something natural, such disgusting people.

Everyone experiences racism you narcissistic fuck. Your race just happens to be the biggest cunt about it and your all on the lowest rung because you’re all too stupid to succeed.

I only read the first couple sentences in your post.

go live in Africa loser, what's stopping you?

you just broke his nigger cherry lmfao

just talk white. you don't understand just how much of a difference your accent can make. speaking like a college professor makes people see you in a different light. even the most racist redneck nazi will be forced to atleast show you some basic respect.

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
I don't believe you are a black man. I think you're larping.

Let's see a timestamp, my friend.