STOP hating on transgenders

STOP hating on transgenders

we did nothing to you

none of this affects you

let us have our pride month and be accepted

Attached: 1654195350511.jpg (733x925, 211.71K)

no one cares.

Shut the fuck up and stop being so obsessed with a dumb culture war you loser

Im not transphobic but blantantly telling people to stop being transphobic, especially on a place like Any Forums, is next to impossible. You want others to stop dehumanizing your people? Show it through your action. Do things that convince them to stop. Otherwise you're gonna be in the same feedback loop of begging closed ears.

I r8 the b8 a 0.8 out of 8, m8

i wish i was a girl, but i'm not a delusional faggot that thinks i can actually be one.
i will never be a woman and neither will you.

Attached: 3380837_8b47b7514b6117eceda3b6ad21df534a.png (1388x1201, 1.26M)

yo its me

i dont care

we deserve to be respected

because we are also human

trans rights is human rights

all love is free love

everyone should be free to be the gender that THEY WANT TO BE

Attached: dove-rainbow-flying-beautiful-sunny-sky-backdrop-37359073.jpg (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>STOP hating on transgenders

I'll do it.

If you can accept that I won't be bothering to remember any special pronouns, and will not use them.

Attached: d4TEb.jpg (2700x1800, 272.77K)

>call me she/her
no
>I'M CALLING HR ON YOU AND DOXXING YOU ON THE INTERNET

You did a lot to me. All I hope for, is for your death and your eternity in hell.

Attached: 3380700_b1dde76356aa9507eb3ca30e52d1be13.jpg (3012x3836, 675.48K)

republicans are all secretly gay, they ovrrcompensate and it shows with internal hatred

why cant you use the pronouns that will not cause trauma to other people?

stop being evil

is it so hard to call someone a her instead of a he

its the same number of syllables

>I'M CALLING HR ON YOU AND DOXXING YOU ON THE INTERNET
good
hatred has no place in a progressive society

guess gay and tranny rights are over, we can all stop parading and waving flags now

>parading and waving flags now
its for visibility
you fags wave the confederate flag everywhere
so shut up, its our symbol just like yours is

>You want others to stop dehumanizing your people? Show it through your action
Doesn't work like that. It's such a tiny insignificant population that they can't convince anyone besides a few here and there that they personally are alright. The majorityt still get fed from the anti-trans propaganda machine cherrypicking and blowing up a few bad cases as well as straight up making shit up
This is what marginalization actually is

>you fags wave the confederate flag everywhere
i have never seen corporations set their logos to the battle flag

>yo its me
You've got no nose, nigga!

All the media, corporations, left politicians, schools, universities support your craziness but you're the one marginalized. Right.

You dont have the right to lie on a resume or government ID, cheat in sports with superior male bodies, and force lesbians to suck your dick.

Anti-jewish surgery yknow?

Let's also have blue collar worker month and autism month and down syndrome month and loner month and gamer month and homeless month and white collar worker month and classic car enthusiast month and vegan month and... Make more months because there's so many identities to celebrate... Right?

So you're trans, Jewish, and got no nose? Must be rough bro. Happy pride month.

poor little conservative whitebois
so hopelessly marginalized
can't say nigger, can't even say tranny or fag anymore :^(((

>life will be perfect as long as everyone who doesn't like me is forcibly silenced

People choosing to not fuck with you anymore after they find out you're a bigot is not being silenced lmao, it's called consequences of your actions

>being so insecure about a quirk that you need a whole month dedicated to validating you about it

Pride month is fun but let’s be real. It’s not necessary. It’s what you get from billion dollar identity politics campaigns raping our calendar and ejaculating a bunch of forced holidays

For one, trips, two, how soft of a person are to be traumatized by being called your biological sex? Like I don't have a phobic stance on trannies but the way they shove this "look at me, I'm a trans, call me a pepper shaker cuz that's what I identify as" bullshit just rubs my cock the wrong way.

> National Blue Collar Day = December 8
> World Autism Awareness Day = April 2
> World Down Syndrome Day = March 21
> Loser Day = June 9
> Gamer Pride Month = a real meme, apparently
> Hunger * Homelessness Awareness Week = November 12-20, 2022
> Labor Day
> etc
If you're going to shitpost with a decades old line, at least update it so you don't come across as needing April 2nd.