Why doesnt anyone talk about the 6 million who died during the holocaust? oy vey

why doesnt anyone talk about the 6 million who died during the holocaust? oy vey

Attached: 1654399268096.jpg (640x687, 55.24K)

the same reason no one will remember you or me in 100 years because no one cares anymore.

why doesn't anyone talk about the 6 million who choked to death?

Attached: 1618344777053.jpg (828x1327, 550.36K)

>Hitler attacked Poland
>this was the beginning of WW2
>over 70m people died in WW2
>"we" only talk about 6m J*ws
Why is that?

Attached: is washers.jpg (673x1024, 143.45K)

1 its called a history book, open n read, 2 its in the past they dead, 3 the world so racist today they focused on stupid things n saying stupid things

Because unlike Any Forums and r/The_Donald faggots, we do not fixate on events of the second world war

The massive death tolls of ww2 were brought up in all my us and world history classes.

Attached: israel atlantic slave trade.jpg (719x651, 76.96K)

I think most people are antiseptic

Try criticizing Jews for any of the shit they do and you'll never hear the end of it

>6 gorillion
I hate the fact that people will also forget about the man who exposed it all more.

Attached: 3672AB5A-864A-4AD1-A499-0CEB6E5D71F3.jpg (828x549, 295.92K)

Why was the jewish population of europe so similar before and after world war 2 bros?

Because 6 million is a lie. There were no gas chambers.

Because we have problems in the present to worry about such as wedge issues keeping us bickering instead of holding the powers that be accountable
>inb4 the Jews
There are certainly crooked Jews and their beliefs do play a part, but most normal people don't follow their religion to the letter. Why would I punish the a Jew minding his/her own business for the actions of the elite?

So? Do it anyway. Who here is in public office, entertainment, or corporate office?

Yeah, he's a stormfag. He doesn't care about facts unless they make Jews look bad.

>"6 million"

LULZ

"Wow, Herschel, things sure have been made easy for us. But shouldn't we say something about the worldwide massive deceit which got us here?"
"Hyahyahyahya no"

they killed millions, to save billions

>Slavery was based
>Slavery was a jewish conspiracy
>It was da jooss who ran the slave trade, so you can you guys stop blaming us and making me feel bad for owning a confederate flag?

Attached: 5347678798.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

Shit was a hoax idiot

6 morBillion Jews killed, eh.

>countless memorials to dead soldiers throughout the world
>we only talk about Jews

By that standard we should return the land to the natives, stop buying shit made in sweatshops, and quit abandoning our principles to make life easier. The corruption is everyone's fault for letting wedge issues stop us from holding the elite accountable and working out these issues for the betterment of everyone.

Yeah they do

Attached: FOeYyJQWUAAC-Cr.jpg_large.jpg (1528x1539, 310.63K)

we talk about both because people are inherently curious about the grand total death count and also the effectiveness of the targeted ethnic attack

nice fake tweet