Can anyone tell me the point of wearing a mask now?

Can anyone tell me the point of wearing a mask now?

Attached: 1654641732239.webm (268x360, 701.83K)

When you go to the doctor, in the waiting room you wear a mask in case there is someone especially vulnerable ( like fighting a cancer or something like that) and you don't want to give them some kind of virus even a very weak one.

Was there ever any point?

I wear a n95 mask when going into public areas.
Just because "cases are down" doesn't mean covid has gone away. It's just people aren't self reporting when getting positive tests at home.
I still haven't gotten covid(unless I got an asymptotic case) despite working around people the entire time.

I wear an n95 mask when I got to the shops or somewhere I can't keep distance. Hardly anyone else does. I expect it gives me a bit of protection. Not 100%, but some.

Everyone else is getting sick. I'm not.

Any lesser grade mask - surgical etc - is only to protect others from me. I don't bother with that any more.

If you want covid, don't bother wearing a mask. I don't want it.

You remind me of this asian retard who wears a mask in his own car.

Good logic, except for the fact that no hospital or doctors office ever required you to do it before.

This! I have just got my 4th jab and wear a mask everywhere I go.

Covid is never going away
Are you going to wear a mask your entire life?
You WILL catch it, you aren't preventing anything, only delaying

ITT: peabrained morons still, STILL don't understand that masks were never meant to protect you

Its the illusion of safety that matters to them.

it conceals my ugliness.

As long as there's a real chance of getting covid, yes, I'll wear n95 masks

The point was to reduce the spread by blocking respiratory particles, not to prevent you from getting it

Wearing masks is more inconvenient than getting covid.

And now we've learned. Is there a problem here?

Imagine believing anything

There is a real chance for eternity
Its essentially a guarantee that you will get covid
Majority of the world already has
You either live in a bubble forever, or accept that you will get it
Stop being dramatic

Fuck, I read your reply wrong.
Mask fags are submissive beta cucks.

Pretty sure doctors already knew how viruses were spread

I like to roll down my windows and I hate weed smoke and pollen.

I’m not a mask fag. At. Fucking. All.
I hate libs with a passion and would gladly see them eradicated from the gene pool.

That being said. Just because something was done incorrectly in the past doesn’t mean it needs to be or should be that way going forward.

I personally think it’d be good to wear a mask at the docs office. I don’t want to catch or bug nor give it to anybody else especially somebody struggling with cancer or an auto immune disease. Those suck enough. Plus I’d appreciate all the butterfly effects of diseases not spreading to me by others wearing a mask at the docs office.

You shouldn’t be required to wear one. Thats bullshit and authoritarian and we should murder people who think otherwise.

It’d be pretty cool of you to wear one at the docs office though. Everywhere else is stupid

Y'all are weak as fuck. I wear 4 N95 masks:
A double over my nose and mouth
One over my dick and balls cause the virus can crawl up my dick hole (MSNBC told me so.)
And finally one stuffed up my ass cause the virus goes up the booty hole to turn the frogs gay.

Attached: 1642118178831.jpg (718x848, 155.21K)

Retard

This. Hospitals, docs office, and drugstores. I don't want peoples sick.

The only thing i miss about mask requirements was i didnt have to smell peoples breath all the time.