/gst/ gay stories thread

/gst/ gay stories thread

Attached: FRjV9y9XIAAsUG5.jpg (1170x1886, 145.22K)

Attached: FH1R32SaQAU2mYh.jpg (1536x2048, 253.32K)

Attached: E87b8F3WYAYgZ9x.jpg (1152x2048, 399.66K)

My man, you posted three trannies
That's not what gay people are into

Thanks for the gatekeeping, I had NO idea what I was into!

sorry bro you're a bi tranny lover, kinda cringe

Cute, where to find beauty specimens like these?

You're an amazing gate keeper, keep it up!

Only on the internet

Growing up whenever I'd sleep over at my friends house, I'd go into his bathroom and sniff his dirty boxers. They were really musky and it turned me on so much. When he was asleep my house, I'd put my face right up to his ass and breathe in his smell. I wanted to go down on him so bad

>YOU CAN'T LIKE TGIRLS WITH BIG TITS BIG COCK AND BIG BALLS BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T OK CRINGE OK IT'S CRINGE YIKES CRINGEFEST WOW CRINGERINO TO THE CRINGED POWER

Attached: 1652879042187.png (600x800, 82.32K)

Am sad...

based Satan

You can like it, it's just retarded to call yourself strictly gay while liking it. Liking trannies is explicitly bisexual, sorry homo-chud

I'm not OP. I agree it's bi.

Post more of this one

>meet guy online
>he comes over
>he starts fucking with
>after about 30 seconds stops
>pulls out fingers me for a minute
>goes back to fucking
>30 seconds later stops, goes back to fingering(bad fingering)
>ask him what he's doing
>says he doesn't want to cum yet
>he sucks at fucking too, so tell him he can
>fucks me for 45 more seconds
>cums
>have him leave
>block him
>never do anything with a man again

The devos are restless today.
Something must be irritating deep in their anal canals.
Worms?

It's pretty gay to fuck trannies.

Enjoy the buttsecks

Most guys are bad at fucking, I just gave up on men honestly, not into women either, only get off on bottoming and most dudes suck at topping or want me to top them or have them suck my dick but it really doesn't do anything for me.
Women are atleast pretty looking just not a turn on

I sometimes had insecurities fucking women, am I lasting long enough, etc, but not after that.
I thought people saying g like 2 pump chump and stuff was hyperbole, but I guess not.

Honestly, I don't mind when guys cum in two pumps, its kinda hot, I hate when they try going on because they think longer = better when in reality I'm just trying to get it over with usually.
Its annoying when I want it to last longer I guess, but a bad anal fucking that goes on for too long is worse than a good one thats too short.
I don't get why most guys can't keep an erection and keep going after they cum like I can.

I have a girlfriend, but sometimes I crossdress and chat/skype with guys. She has no idea. Still trying to grow the balls to fuck a dude though.

You'll need to instruct me more. I'm going to be brand new at topping but I have no idea what to do with a bottom than plug his hole. I hear communication is the best effort, but I want to make decent experiences before I make bad ones.

I just want rammed by BBC.
But no ack people in oregon :/

Wish I could meet someone cute like you and steal from their gf

It probably differs person to person, so yeah talk to him, see what he likes.
Physically I like slower, more grind sex at first, but like it harder and faster as I'm about to cum, I also like to be taken a bit, the top to control my dick (until I'm close to Cummings then I'll finish)
I do prefer the top to cum first, ideally just before me, because after I cum, anal is too much, if I cum I don't want to be fucked anymore for a bit.