I've owned a full time live-in nigger bdsm sex slave for the last two years...

I've owned a full time live-in nigger bdsm sex slave for the last two years. I treat her exactly as if it were 1850 in the South. AMA

Attached: Picrelatedbutnotmine.jpg (1000x946, 112.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/man-accused-of-slavery-lived-strange-but-not-illegal-life-court-told-20210628-p584vl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does she look like?

Bruh same

They didn't trust their fucking slaves in 1850, they even had guards for their bedroom at night in case the house servants rebelled.

She looks pretty similar to the girl in the image which is why I used it. Only her nipples aren't weird like pic related.

Favorite position?

Anything where her nigger face is shoved into the sheets or the floor so I don't have to look at it.

So I guess I can't restrict her as much as they used to, as her schedule involvs needing to wake up and cook breakfast before I do, but when she has been bad she sleeps tied up or in her dog kennel.

Any nice pictures of her?

I don't want to share pics of her around. Everything we do is 100% consentual but there was a guy in Australia with a lifestyle similar to ours who id facing life in prison even though all of the women he "victimized" keep explaining that they consented to the lifestyle.

Name? Source? Sounds interesting I wanna find out what happened

google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/man-accused-of-slavery-lived-strange-but-not-illegal-life-court-told-20210628-p584vl.html

Let me guess how this thread plays out;
“I won’t post any pics of her for some dumbass reason because I’m making shit up”

saged

Attached: D9E8B80B-4698-4A99-8669-BFB3B205F3A2.png (625x626, 66.48K)

All fields

I'm curious, why do white men have this ebony fantasy, of fucking a black girl bdsm style or getting fuck by big black man / tranny (BBC) BDSM style.

I'm Mexican, I fucked Asian/white girls/ ebony/latinas and native Americans bitches

nothing about the post suggest OP is white, dumb beaner

Based Massa owning nigger female sex slave. Our forefathers had a great hobby! I hope she calls you Massa when you are raping her. I hope you call her a dirty nigger when you sneed inside her…
>you lucky motherfucker!

Attached: 1920577A-9F7F-4CCB-944B-BCFA967353BB.gif (500x270, 997.91K)

Naw, just fact he mentioned 1850 says every thing, you inbreed , I bet if it was 1850 you be working in the fields with them.

TFW no negress fuckmeat slave to use.

Attached: pgc.jpg (1080x1080, 564.51K)

Ever worry she may kill you ìn your sleep?