Can someone please just absolutely tear into me to clean my house

Can someone please just absolutely tear into me to clean my house

Attached: B1EE53C3-8877-480D-852E-63B2990AAABC.jpg (1170x2080, 788.96K)

Do it, or I’ll set this bitch onto you

No balls •_•

Clean your house please ya stu- ya dumb jerk you

Tits or gtfo

Don’t clean shit that’s no fun

If your house is a mess then you have no self respect. If you have no self respect you are morally bankrupt. Have some self respect and get your shit together. Unless you do you are valueless as a human and a drain on society. Also, if you can't organise your fucking home then how the fuck do you expect to gain any further steps in life? Retard, clean your house.

Attached: 1648229114810.jpg (236x306, 13.21K)

>Invite someone you respect over to your place
>Make it for at least a day in advance
>????
>Profit
Although I'm alright about keeping my place clean, if I know I'm going to have a visitor (Especially a woman), I will go into panic mode and my desire for acceptance overrides my desire to wallow in filth.

My fiancé is depending on me I should you’re right but there’s spiders everywhere man they’re everywhere and I hate spiders and scorpions and weird ass fucking crickets bro like think long spindly thing legged crickets

This would work if I had fuCKING PEOPLE TO INVITE OVER lol

Y’all I’ve got 4 hours before she comes home from work maybe if I wait long enough it’ll become more and more stressful and easier for me to work in

I’m just gonna eat masturbate and then see where I’m at

I’m back fellas I still don’t wanna do it

Attached: 1650043797794.jpg (280x270, 25.66K)

Not without seeing it first

What are you a fucking pussy? Be a fucking man and get rid of them. You should not have a bug infestation in your home in the first place. Clean your fucking house.

I live in a separate garage with garage doors in Texas bro it’s kinda like…impossible??

..no

No, you aren't worth it. This literally won't fucking work because you're that pathetic and lazy.

I hope she leaves you.