Should I see a doctor Any Forumsros?

Should I see a doctor Any Forumsros?
Might just be hemorrhoids, but I started bleeding just a little a few months back, and now I just shit blood with my poo every time I go to the bathroom.

Thoughts?

Attached: D110F29C-50DC-46D1-9502-161581E3D1B2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

You have a cut on your asshole and every time you take a shit it opens and bleeds. If not go to the doctor, faggot.

What does it taste like?

How do I fix the cut?

Haven't tasted it, but probably like shit and iron

Dont shit for a week and let the cuts at your asshole heal first. If you keep shitting, the cuts will rip apart each time they start to heal.

>Looks like dark red
>Usually an indication of internal problems
Hemroids are usually bright red and only show up on the paper. Dark red indicates something more serious, so doctor visit should be in order
But it's your health not mine so do what ever the fuck you want to do

How the fuck am I supposed to not shit for a week

it could be hemorroids, go to a doctor before it gets worse

See a doctor, you more than likely require medical attention.

Picture is shitty cuz bad camera. It actually is mostly bright red, but it kept on dripping blood for a while

Stop eating meat eat high fibre stuff so you don't keep taking huge thick poops.

If it tastes like shit your ok, if it tastes like turnips i'd see a doctor kek

>Justifying not doing more
Look fag, you asked, we told. I don't know if you're trying to convince us or yourself that "It's not that bad". As I said: It's your fucking health and anus. So you do you.

Just kys and problem solved

imodium

How much do you drink per week? Are you under a lot of stress? This is exactly how my ulcer started, you need to see a doctor

Drink lots of water(2 liters a day), and eat more fiber(take a fiber supplement daily)
That'll make your shits manageable enough that it won't rip your asshole open.

What can I replace meat with? Just protein shakes and beans?

Please go to a doctor and don't take the "don't shit for a week" advice—blood in your stool could be a myriad of things, cancer among them. Going to the doctor will give you peace of mind and course of action.

Stop taking so much dick in the ass

Lots of stress at work, yeah. Delayed projects (not my fault) and having to travel cross country monthly

Probably trying to convince myself it's not as bad as it is, you're right. I guess I just feel scared to go to the doctor and get bad news

Just coume soups and drink water. Nothing else. No meat, no potato. A strict soup and water diet will make you poop-less. I even ditched water and only consume soup. I can't even remember the last time I took a dump.

Why the timestamp in asshole blood

Attached: 1654459950406.jpg (393x507, 78.31K)

Eat some vegetables you fucking retard.
It's fine. If user has a GI bleed there wouldn't be any blood on the toilet paper, he would have black, tarry shits the consistency of wet coffee grounds.