Should i let my daughter post things like pic related on her Instagram?

Should i let my daughter post things like pic related on her Instagram?

Attached: StorySaver.Org-tzortzinaa.a_281357553_760528468441543_510554682463250948_n.jpg (750x1334, 148.08K)

No, slap her as hard as you can and tell her "kill yourself"

She's a slut can't stop it

bit harsh

Yes, it'll increase her social status and sexual appeal to men

Post her @ so we can evaluate

She is already being jerked off to whether you like it or not. Might as well let her give men something to enjoy.

no, she should be topless doing a handbra

he doesnt seem to have checked the filename

hes right i'm jerking to her right now

same

If you like older men looking at it then let her. Because I will stare and I will get ideas and I'm a 50 year old weirdo. If she didn't pose like that I, wouldn't look at her and sexualize your daughter.

You forgot to add you will jerk off an obscene number of hours to her. That's like the best part man cmon

I'd say let her post what makes her happy but keep a watchful eye. Monitor what she posts and comments people leave. If things get weird or you find out your underage daughter is sending nudes put a stop to it.

I messaged her

I want to strip your daughter naked, put her over my knee and spank her with a belt until tears stream down her face and she begs me to stop

Not unless you want her posted here daily like that french bitch with the weird pussy

No. You should do everything in your power to shut this kind of behavior down IMMEDIATELY and COMPLETELY, making her daddy issues multiply so guys like me can rawdog her easily.

link to her profile?

Check the file name in ops picture

im only getting a private page
wrong one?

It's too late to stop her op. She probably received multiple cocks in her dms because of that pic, which will only encourage her to post more. Not to mention message a few of them back