Is this a fat cock?

Is this a fat cock?

Attached: IMG-20201230-WA0128.jpg (2560x1536, 395.79K)

Put it in my butt and let’s find out

I fucking love chicken nuggets

I am not a fag

6” girth is “fat”
6.5”+ is very fat

My wife thinks so. She said it definitely looks thicker than me and maybe a bit shorter

I have more photos if you wish to compare further

She is up that

Here it is, a pic from a distance

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-06-08 at 2.29.03 PM.jpg (590x1280, 60.66K)

She definitely says it's fatter and actually looks longer than mine in that pic. She thinks it might be too much for her because of the width

Attached: reminder.png (146x63, 8.67K)

I am just curious, may I see yours. If so, I will rate it.

He says as he posts his cock for guys to judge

She wants to try cut as well

Attached: 8_115809-2993x3991.jpg (2993x3991, 1.28M)

Good point. Still not attracted to guys.

To my eyes, it looks like the perfect example of a cock that is not too small or too big, in both length and girth. It is just perfect for the average pussy and will do great, especially if you know what you are doing.
The rest of the features are good too: veins, size of head, foreskin, testicle size (which is similar to mine) and I do know about the preferences of your wife, but the pubic hair looks good with that trimming, specially if she likes hairy guys.

So, as I understand your wife wants to try a cut cock, right? Are you in an open relationship?

She hasn't tried another cock since we've been married. But we have been together a long time and we have talked about trying something different. Bigger and cut catches her eye

Now I am kinda curious about her. Is she willing to post a pic?

I kind of want to know how hot is her.

She is in pretty good shape, small tits with a bit of a sag. Overall pretty good for 40 years old. She is hesitant to have me post but I will see if she will change her mind

No problem, come back if she changes her mind

bruhh

Yeah it’s pretty girthy ngl