Took care of her and she was able to survive gall bladder removal because of gallstones

>took care of her and she was able to survive gall bladder removal because of gallstones
>2 years later, took care of her again and survived pneumonia and leukemia with a permanent medication, was basically her nurse attending to everything so even during covid and shortage of nurses she was well attended
>just a few months after, suffers hemorrhagic stroke
>given her low blood component counts, she can't undergo surgery
>gets even worse a few hours later while we're trying to find more blood bag. BP and heart rate dropping bad, temporarily relieved by machines and additional meds. got told the entire left part of her brain is just gorged in blood
>we get offered a DNR, and the rest of the family agrees and signs
>medication to keep her BP intact along with the rest, they also decided to stop
>currently just waiting for the rest of the meds to be consumed and will then slowly watch vitals go down, most likely

She's still alive but it's gonna take a miracle for her to survive, and even then, she's gonna be a vegetable. I wasn't able to save her this time. God, it fucking hurts so bad. She wss just talking about more of her plans the other day. I love you so much Ma. Thank you for everything. Just needed to get this out so bad, kept getting told to try and sleep but fucking hell it hurts. Thanks for reading.

Attached: IMG-f99f0c8957fcf1dddef3dd042affa6ec-V_1.jpg (643x757, 70.7K)

>vegetable
just pull the plug already

Attached: pray.png (497x497, 76.62K)

I’m so sorry op.

I wouldn’t be able to do anything but be bedside myself.

When she does go to rest,
please rest as well,
you’ve done a great job and anything you may regret doing or saying pales in the light of this care.

You’ve done well.

You can rest soon.

You can rest soon.

I feel you, OP.

tl;dr

any qrd

They won't even let us do that because of the covid restrictions. Only one visitor can go into her ICU unit, and even then, it was just an exception for us, because we did sign the DNRs already; anytime she could go, so just for us to see her. Had to swap, like me first, spend a few minutes showing love, then next is my little sis, and so on. But we arent allowed to stay. Damn man it hurts so bad.

Thank you so much for the kindness. Truly appreciate it. I just needed to share, really

That's rough man, I pray for you

Youve spent so much money ( assuming your not in the UK ) on your mothers treatments. Shes been through alot of emotional and physical pain, why not let her rest?

Attached: 1622819293991.png (1410x787, 498.67K)

Different user, but I'll try to stay here as much as you need.

I pray by some miracle she'll be ok but however it ends I'm sure she'll go peacefully knowing she had a good family, you did good op

Sorry user I hope she pulls through

So sorry to hear user…. Peace be with you and your family.

that hurts bro, just remember it happens to us all eventually, everyone's time comes round eventually and I'm sure she appreciated having folks there looking after her right up until the end - it ain't nothing to be scared of, and while it hurts now, it'll get a little bit better every day. peace

I’m sorry for your inevitable loss hope you can get one last pitty fuck outta her before she goes. Also post her tits

Yeah, thats the plan. Hence the signing of DNR and meds stoppage. Just gonna let her rest now. And yeah, it wouldn't be possble if it weren't for the help of her siblings; she is most loved because she's the eldest and also helped them finish school, so they were willing to give so much, but still, this time its just too much.

It's so damn surreal that she was still spry and active the other day. She had vacation plans and wanted to see my little sis finally graduate, in two months too. But now here we are.

I came

Thanks for taking your time to just read some random user's share
I just can't sleep. I mean we're just basically waiting for her to die

I wish I could be there with you. I'm not good with words.

Thank you for just taking your time to read and even answer. Damn truly appreciate it, anons

She knows all the work and care you put in, annon. She knows how much you love her. You’ve done better than 99% of children. She’s been blessed to have you.

Attached: images - 2022-06-09T060610.872.jpg (607x505, 28.63K)

Thanks, and thanks for just replying; just makes it a wee bit easier to bear.