She's stuck in Ukraine, near the battle areas. They say...

She's stuck in Ukraine, near the battle areas. They say, that russians are going to control the area with her small village in 2 days. Wish her good.

Fuck you Putin.

Attached: a3.jpg (1040x1542, 146.13K)

It's been like 3 months and she couldn't figure out how in that time to get to Poland? Hope she likes Russian dick.

Attached: OIP (7).jpg (474x315, 40.11K)

she's far from Poland and she wants to live in Ukraine

Show cunny

>inb4 russian gang rape

Then now she'll face the consequence of her own choices. It's sad but worse shit happens all the time.

Attached: a2.png (686x1128, 1.32M)

Titties?

it's her homeland

>They say, that russians are going to control the area with her small village in 2 days

What a shitty bait...

Yeah, I have one, too. And it's about to be invaded by a 32 mile long caravan of shitskins because apparently we've forgotten how machine guns work. No secure border for the U.S.? None for Ukraine, either.

fuck off trumptard, I care only about this slut

She had months.

Thrn grow a pair and go to Ukraine to save her from those barbaric russians before they brutally rape her pussy and make a bastard out of her

I hope Putin fucks her.

bump

Attached: goodmorning.gif (189x333, 1.52M)

I, for one, thank God for this war. I was afraid about the lack of Ukrainian whores, and a follow up to Rocco's anal adventures 13

what?

> Ukrainian
> Whores

What part of it don't you get faggot ?

how come she's not fightinh at the front? all men 18-60 are drafted, so, by the pride of equalit-

samefag, came to a conclussion:
patriarchy doesnt let them.

Yes, this is the way russian studs will let her pussy prego

she, and all women who support "make love, not war" have a golden opportunity to commit to it

why is that not happening?
is-is it the glass ceiling?