I catch myself thinking or saying "i hate myself"

I catch myself thinking or saying "i hate myself"

How often do you do that?

Attached: 123213.jpg (733x818, 51.31K)

Every second of every day

Maybe a few times a day, none a good day, but currently in a mania episode so im feeling pretty good about myself, though I know it won't last

>catch myself
you absolute fucking pussy. I deliberately think that shit because it's fucking true

Multiple times a day. You might have OCD if its intrusive

most of the day nigger. nice trips btw

nah, I love myself, I fucking hate everyone else.

Attached: IMG_6372.jpg (3264x2448, 637.82K)

Never did. I don't hate myself, I hate not having been born richer, smarter, more good-looking, etc.

alpha shit

Attached: 13554564.jpg (300x378, 25.63K)

Attached: 777.jpg (1422x800, 185.03K)

I say “I’m going to kill myself” even though I’m not actually suicidal it’s just an expression of frustration.

trips
no, i love my miserable life, it's the only one i have.

Same, sometimes I blurt out 'SUICIDE' and whenever I'm on mic with vidya I seriously have to make sure I don't think about any cringy shit that makes me do that...that would be...bad to say the least

I’m not worried about an heroeing I just don’t want someone to overhear me and get worried, like my wife. I’m not gonna kill myself, I’m just easily frustrated.

yeah, I say it and I don't wanna die, I wanna restart and go back.

why do you hate yourself guys?

personally it's how I'm treated and that treatment gives me a negative reflection of myself.

I like me, but I don't like how I'm percieved by other people. I don't like how I'm considered annoying, loud or arrogant when I'm just in my natural state of self. I try really hard to accomidate for other people but the more relaxed and comfortable I get around people the more of a social burden I become and that makes me resent and dislike myself

If other people vibed with my needyness, looud energetic behaviour then I'd be a lot fucking happier with myself because I am totally the type of person I'd wanna hangout with but Ironically I can't because I'm too busy being myself. So the best thing I can do Is look for my own people

everyday

Attached: bj00i.jpg (1024x640, 38.29K)

Do you ruin people's lives at your job?

Because I am 25 and I havent achieved anything

Never.
Sometimes I regret my actions or words but I never have felt hate for myself.

23, got a degree and also hate myself
it isn't the accomplishment
do you relate with 'embarassed to be yourself'?

A lot. Even though deep down I know that's just low self esteem caused by hanging out with assholes for most of my life.

I often catch myself saying 'I'm gonna kill myself'