Sometimes I think GNOME devs think what everyone uses computers with touchpad screens

Sometimes I think GNOME devs think what everyone uses computers with touchpad screens.

Attached: ugly de.png (956x595, 176.29K)

gnome is made by fags and software minimalism is a mental illnessd
gnome users have to cope with this fact by calling it more stable and polished but they wouldn't have to if they had a good DE on linux

YWNBATU You Will Never Be A Troonix User

also thumbnails and tray icons
good

>Sometimes I think GNOME devs think
often times I have to wonder if they actually do

i liked gnome 3 and 40-42 but this shit is fucking ridiculous

Looks kino

They don't think, at all. Hrt destroyed their brains.
Now, on a side note, I installed Fedora on a PC I made for my grandma, with a 24in screen. She loves it because everything is retardedly big and toddler like. Im being unironic with this.
GNOME is for blind tech illiterate boomers and toddlers.

Attached: Bananachi.png (530x900, 434.34K)

and where's your problem now?
just use another DE if you don't like it.

I don't see what the problem is. In what way is this difficult to use with your mouse? Windows 11 essentially has the same menu.

i havent seen touchpad screens on computers ever. outside of phones and old pdas, and maybe macs

oh and nintendo ds and ps vita. seen it there too. but not a single laptop or monitor i seen touch screen

Why are Linux DE developers so obsessed with mobile UIs? Nobody uses Linux on mobile devices.
>inb4 muh android
Completely different thing and you know it you disingenuous retard.

it sure seems that way, until one of the devs tells you to learn the 50 different keyboard shortcuts to do literally anything you could do with a single mouse click on any other DE - then it becomes almost impossible to understand what the fuck they were thinking.
>HRT destroyed their brains
i think it's this

It is the pajeet hordes. Linux = pajeet OS

What makes you think so?

You Will Never Be A Windows

>you will never be transparent and have people stare thru you like you're not even there

they probably want their shit to both be usable on a tablet and a desktop, kind of fucking retarded to put so much effort and for something allmost no one uses to scew over what most people use but so many desktop environments are like this

There isn't anything wrong with it; it's a decent design that is readable and usable on a lot of screens using mouse or touch input. Nobody will be able to tell you why it's bad for desktop use. People here just hate change.

There are tons of two in one laptops on the market.

i actually believe this too, how else could they not see that he mouse cursor sutters and lags everytime you click on something in gnome????

YWNHAWGNSBC
You Will Never Have A White Girlfriend Not Sucking Black Cock

hello bruce

>software minimalism
fuck off bloatfag

im sorry i only go for women in pataya

yeah sure gnome has less features than the Windows 7 DE and I wouldn't call the Windows 7 DE bloated