Dr. Fingers

Dr. Fingers.

Attached: larry-nassar-fil_hpMain_20220608-060959_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 44.83K)

I dont get it. Was he just sticking his fingers in there pussies or ass? What is to be gained from that? Its not like you can really enjoy it. Or did he just commit the memory to his spank bank for later? What a fucking retard

>Its not like you can really enjoy it.
Spoken like someone who's never been knuckle deep in fresh poon. Also, he would jerk off as he was administering his "treatments."

It clearly wasn't just a physical thing for him. The age of the girls and their national prestige, the ability to be able to control and violate these popular young women, must have been a massive mental and emotional joy for him.

He did and you didn't.
Seethe user!

Attached: VideoCapture_20220119-091328.jpg (624x1232, 53.23K)

Oh ive been kuckle deep in fresh poon and ass many times. Just not in a drs office with some girl thats scared to death and has no idea whats happening, so he would just whip it out and start jerking it right in the office what a fucking mad man.

how the hell did he do this for years? would the first time be the last? what's his secret?

also, i fear the captcha sometimes

Can’t get a girl pregnant with your fingers. He tried to cover his bases. Lol

>so he would just whip it out and start jerking it right in the office what a fucking mad man
Eventually, yeah. I think he worked the girls up to it over time. And he drugged McKayla Maroney in Japan and spent an hour laying on top of her and fingerbanging her in a hotel room while pleasuring himself.

Apparently Larry's shenanigans were an open secret among the girls. They'd be like, "Well, I guess it's time to go get fingered by Larry."

One article I remember reading said that the coaches/directors of the national team, for years and years, fostered a culture of silence and putting "the team" before themselves. Basically things like:
>its not like he fucked you, do you really want to complain and ruin it for everyone else - they'll shut this all down and all the other girls wont even get to compete because of you
And it def worked because the girls were only teens and have been basically pushed, coached, and directed their whole lives to meet this point - they weren't going to suddenly get independent now.

I want to crowdfund him getting fisted.

He would tell the girls stuff like not everyone has what it takes to be an Olympian, and this is part of what you have to do, and it has to be a secret, etc.

Plus they undoubtedly enjoyed the orgasms and had conflicting feelings about everything because of that.

Attached: 2020-10-06_14.56.19.jpg (1122x2208, 269.78K)

Didn't he claim it was some sort of "spinal realignment" or some shit. Like he tried to actually say fingering girls and jerking off was a real medical procedure.

they had to enjoy it if they never reported it for years?

plus i'm a little scared of captcha

>Dr. Fingers.
I want to smell those fingers.

jeez i'm in the wrong business

Fingering a dry vagina while the woman lays there stiff as a board is fucking wierd. He's definitely getting his cheeks clapped in prison

is he muslim?

Something like that. "Pelvic floor" therapy/exercises.
I think that would make it harder to come forward, yeah. I could see the girls rationalizing to themselves that if it felt good, it couldn't be that bad. Or that they'd somehow be seen as complicit in it.

honestly as a young boy if i got sucked off by a woman i would brag to every but the police, if a man tied to suck me fuck you

plus i'm a litte scasred by captcha

>Fingering a dry vagina
They weren't dry.
>He's definitely getting his cheeks clapped in prison
Nah. He's in a Federal prison where they send cops, informants, pedos, and other "special needs" prisoners who would have problems in a regular prison.
He's Lebanese, so that may be his background, but he could just as easily be from a Lebanese Christian background like that whore Mia Khalifa.

Thats the things, no boy that gets sucked off buy a teacher- wants the teacher to get in trouble.

What happens is just that- they tell everyone. Word gets around to their parents. Parents freak out because std/pregnancy etc, turn teacher in, teacher goes to jail, media makes it look as if the boy hated it and was raped. In some cases he may have been, but really the crime is that he was too young and dumb to realize the consequences of fucking a whore, and was taken advantage of.

I have to believe these girls parents knew what was going