She was not just a whore she was a terrible one

She was not just a whore she was a terrible one

Attached: 107950697-59880194-2038052226497577-8823469268429071383-n.jpg (1008x567, 125.97K)

is that miley?

She gave the worst head of my life butch deserved worse

Agreed
She didn’t deserve to die still tho.

Honestly she wasn't a whore but meeting up with fans in private irl is kinda stupid. Like she definitely didn't deserve to die tho.

She was a sick, deranged, emotionally abusive person. She didn't deserve to die, but you reap what you sow in this world sometimes. Treat someone poorly enough and they might just snap.

Who is this bulbas-nosed whore?

Bitch deserved a fate worse than death

That disgusting pathetic vermin slut is getting raped in hell by demons as we speak. Hope she suffered when dying :)

who

>Bianca Michelle Devins, also known as Bianca Ahren, was an American woman from Utica, New York, who was murdered by a male acquaintance.

Girl who basically got her head cut off by a guy she was abusing on Discord but decided to meet up with. I don't have the image but I think the guy posted it on here a few minutes after he did it so I am sure it's around

She was 17. Pics are not legal. Please do not post them. I don't want to see that shit

Picrel is not sexual so it's legal, but she sent nudes and got blackmailed.

Attached: mvfbvckmh6u81.png (852x640, 566.21K)

>cannot post minors naked
>can post minors almost decapitated
really makes me think

What did she do to the guy on discord

>She was not just a whore
You say that like it's a bad thing. Nothing wrong with a girl agreeing to be a practice girl. It's terrible she was murdered she looked like fun.

Kissed his friend

Wow he really did a number on her. That's incel rage right there

I mean, Americans shoot up enough schools so it’s not like they actually have a problem with dead children

Brandon can rot. No matter how much people accuse her of shitty behavior, the truth has always been is that she didn’t deserve this. A teen pregnancy maybe but nearly getting your head cut off and then having the picture over the internet?