Is there a greater curse than being a man with a skinny frame? i'm 5'9 with narrow shoulders and small ribcage...

is there a greater curse than being a man with a skinny frame? i'm 5'9 with narrow shoulders and small ribcage. i also have a baby face.
literal teenagers are bigger than me.

why couldnt i have been chad?

Attached: 1628275019597.png (1080x1080, 1.87M)

fucking victim mindset

Frame size doesn't matter when 85% of men don't work on themselves. Lift weights eat protein an watch as nobody gives a fuck about your narrow frame

this. Also a big back makes your shoulders look broader, so go to the gym and problem solved

Just fyi, you'd never know how to enjoy the best brownie in the world if youve never tasted it. Same here. Age is just a number. Fuck society. yes I'm attracted to them what are they gonna do arrest me?

already did that. but i still keep getting mogged by bigger dudes all the fucking time. not nly that, my baby face is still a big problem

It’s not something that just ‘ends’. Keep moving forwards until you don’t see the criticism. Eventually you’ll be showered with compliments but hopefully you’ll be secure enough in yourself by then to not need those either for happiness.

Wtf reply back to me first You f****** American young ass f****** a****** b******

Hard work compensates genetics, keep working out with a good diet and you'll get a good physique. Short people also have it easier to look more muscular.
There's nothing you can do about the baby face besides waiting, though

lol. Getting mogged by other men? Are you exclusively trying to fuck nightclub sluts or some shit?

100% victim mindset. Get over yourself you fucking idjit. Or go become a tranny if you're so sure you're not really a man

You're taller than me and ive been with a woman for 12 years. Women have varying preferences too. Big strong guy is definitely a common "type", but it isn't the only one. If you aren't big and rugged try being something else, elegant and refined, or aggressively individualist. Men are top reductive about what others think.

this^

>already did that. but i still keep getting mogged
the difference is that a chad isn't so insecure and ashamed that they feel "mogged" all the time.

>i still keep getting mogged
do you see how you phrase this as a thing that happens to you instead of the way you see things? You are mogging yourself.

The first guy was right, your victimhood mindset is why you aren't a chad.

>Are you exclusively trying to fuck nightclub sluts or some shit?
no. id like an average girl but they keep laughing at me and saying i look too young.
i'm a victim of my genetics. my mom fucked a nerdy bitch and im bearing the consequences

>i'm a victim of my genetics
no, you're just a whiny bitch. This "genetics are everything" attitude you zoomers have is truly sad.

How can anyone's choices matter if everything is simply genetics? Oh woe and sorrow, to be so unlucky as OP as to simply get bad genetic luck! Nothing he does matters because he just has bad luck.

You'll grow out of this "poor little me" phase. I was there and I grew out of it.

>Oh woe and sorrow, to be so unlucky as OP as to simply get bad genetic luck! Nothing he does matters because he just has bad luck.
exactly. some men get chad faces and are tall. others get incel faces and are short. i am the latter.

women laugh at me. and its because of my face. the little kid body makes it worse

KEK

kys

>Go to the gym
Lol. Shut up faggot. You and op need serious therapy for your self esteem issues

Not the same user, but it is more or less all genetics. That's just a fact of life.
If you are born ugly, you will die ugly.
If you are born stupid, you will die stupid.
If you are born short, you will die being short.
The differences you can make by choice are few.

>op need serious therapy for your self esteem issues
how is therapy gonna fix me? people will always see me as ugly and they will never stop reminding me of that fact

That is a victim mindset and not reality. Not everyone is as judgemental as someone with no self esteem.