Should I kill myself with a shotgun in front of my gf?

Should I kill myself with a shotgun in front of my gf?

Attached: 45FA1AAD-068D-4CAB-ADCA-FB1B13852BDE.jpg (635x635, 308.62K)

Attached: 1647250044047.jpg (283x283, 17.77K)

Show me your gay little butthole.

Why not just fuck her brains out and feel better?

No you should grow up and be a man you stupid little boy

stream it if you do

YES YES YES YYES YES YES HOLY FUCK THAT WOULD MAKE MY MONTH OP. GIVE US THE LINK

No nigga.

Attached: spigot-jerkcity.gif (498x454, 686.02K)

We fuck several times a week but that only temporarily makes the darkness go away. It always comes creeping back eventually. I have an over-under Winchester 12g that’s calling my name and I think it’d be funny to blow my brains out in front of her because she’s lived a really sheltered life so far

This, but it's probably better if you don't unless you're fine with scarring her for life

>unless you're fine with scarring her for life
That’s kinda why I want to do it

Fair enough, I guess. You're a sadist. What did she do to make you want to do this?

Suicide isn't the answer user, you can seek & get help. Things can get better, trust me. Also we may need you in the culture war soon.

She comes from a very liberal, sheltered, upper middle class family and has a very naive world view. She’s objectively very smart but falls for all the “white privilege” and feminist bullshit because she assumes every white person is as privileged as she is. I want to introduce her to real pain before I go. She’s not the reason I wanna die though.
Tried getting help, every therapist in my city is either not accepting new clients or only doing virtual therapy sessions. Fuck that. I’m afraid the culture war is already list.

Attached: 8038C9FE-1499-44BC-9415-C7FE6D728C09.jpg (970x1024, 111.94K)

My god you said like such a massive incel. Kys.

Nigga you blow out your brains in front of her and your gonna fuck her mentally, talk with her about it, she's your girlfriend and you should be able to talk to her about your issues.

Attached: 1654471285782.jpg (507x712, 161.21K)

Gotcha. So she's the one with the wrong world views. Its definitely not you, the person with clear mental issues.

Fuck (((Therapy))) user, that's a PsyOps ( kind of ) Get help from friends & brothers. By brothers I mean solid friends with the same world view & vision of the future as you.
The culture war isn't lost, it's just beginning.

Therapy is a scam, user, and the goals and lifestyle you were raised to expect are all unobtainable. We don't live in the 50's where people could afford houses and healthcare. You need to change your perspective and make realistic expectations for the life you want to live. You also are not compatible with your girlfriend. Find someone who shares your worldview. Sex isn't worth a bad relationship because you can get it from anyone

You shouldn't do that you'll fuck her head up. Here's what you do if you're honestly on your last leg pick something from your bucket list and do it

Like if its a 3some you always wanted ask your girl to do that. What is there left to lose? If she says no tell you're really about to clock out of life

>Therapy is a scam
>goals and lifestyle you were raised to expect are all unobtainable.
> not the 50's where people could afford houses and healthcare.
>You need to change your perspective and make realistic expectations for the life you want to live.

Places like this is all you need. Therapy is a scam. Think about what a therapist really does. The talk to you, relate, identify problems, suggest how to solve the problems and know big medical terms that you have to lookup on the net.

Everything a best friend would do except you pay the big bucks for them to be your fren

Its a fucking scam