Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Fallout 4? And why?

Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Fallout 4? And why?

Attached: gm-15bed9e6-5e0a-4c87-9f79-6d1c4bb0d92c-fallout-new-vegas-2.jpg (940x530, 76.73K)

Fallout 2 and Fallout New Vegas. They understood the tacit silliness of the setting and ran with it

1 > 2
Fallout 1 was more bleak, didn't do cringy breaking of the 4th wall constantly, and was more balanced
New Vegas is superior to all other games

I didn’t like the bleakness of 1, I liked the way 2 blended camp with cynicism and I liked its larger selection of weaponry.

But at least we’re both in agreement that New Vegas was the best 3D fallout, I liked that it applied that “campy but cynical” approach to the political situation especially as you start learning all the NCR’s dirty secrets

Video games are for man children. They are designed to keep you emasculated and distracted. Quit them and take the selfimprovepill

NV. Because.

Go jerk your gymcel buddies off because nobody here gives a shit

New Vegas would be one of the greatest games of all time if it didn't run like an absolute piece of shit. Graphics are pretty dated as well, if that sort of thing matters to you.

>10 year old game has dated graphics
are you retarded or something?

The whole franchise has been running on an outdated engine, you gigantic retard.

I enjoyed 3. It was much more immersive. New Vegas just felt like it was trying to be 3 with a much more boring theme. 4 was more focused on base building with broken tracking. I also hated the level scaling of enemies past a certain point.

Fallout 4 is some fucking garbage and i havent played the other. But i trust me kid when he says new vegas is the best

All of them, only fallout 76 suck dick.

3 had some decent side quests and fun dialogue in those, but mostly it was pretty barren and the main quest was short and boring. New Vegas had much more dialogue and characters, way more options in terms of how you play, also included the factions system from FO2.
Fallout 3 was far superior in level design, Adamovicz actually knew what he was doing. His concept art is fantastic, it's like Mad Max + H.R. Geiger

new vegas. for all the ring-a-ding.

Attached: 263_121289253884.jpg (250x313, 15.53K)

there's games from 10 years ago that look much better than NV
yeah no shit faggot thats why it runs like ass

NCR did nothing wrong!

i got spurs that jingle jangle jingle

3 just felt a lot more open. Wandering around aimlessly until you stumble into a small town only to discover they're all cannibals. For how open NV was it just always felt a bit more linear and empty. Also point Lookout kicked ass and no one can convince me otherwise.

>The whole franchise has been running on an outdated engine, you gigantic retard.
My car only runs like shit because wheels are deflated and the engine is fucked up.
Other than that it's perfect!

New Vegas. Done by the same people who were working on Van Buren for Interplay, even pulled some of the VB shit in like Caesar's Legion and the orbital laser. So they had a better feel for what Fallout is about as a franchise.

in fallout 2 you could kill children trying to rob you. (and face the consequences with childkiller perk). it was a massive deception when i couldn't do that in 3d ones