Would you be willing to give up your guns if it meant saving a child’s life?

Would you be willing to give up your guns if it meant saving a child’s life?

Attached: 832ACC72-0416-40F8-BE7C-14BA1F0AF798.jpg (1170x1170, 572.92K)

how would me giving up MY gun save a kid though?

Depends on the kid because those little shits in Stranger Things are fucking annoying as shit

Attached: 42e (1).jpg (600x789, 71.84K)

>isn't even his gun

What does the question mean and what is that picture?

Giving up my guns won’t save any children's lives. On the other hand me having them may save my children one day. So absolutely not.

It's the collective removal of guns as a society, rather than an individual. Obviously people intending to shoot up schools in near periods will still have access to guns because they won't give them up, but in 20 years time when gun ownership is drastically lowered it will be less accessible.

would you be willing to cut off your penis to prevent rape? cut off your hands to prevent fistfights? sew your mouth shut to prevent hate speech? gouge your eyes out to prevent voyeurism? or how about just kill youself and prevent all that shit guaranteed, much simpler that way.

kids can save themselves, i don't give a crap anymore about em

Well I don't have guns. Never needed one but heck to save a child I would buy an gun to give it up. But I also see the republican side. Banning guns alone won't help you also need to put more money into mental health facilities and programs that ease access to them.

Me giving up anything won't save anyone. What an absurd idea.

Children would still die if I gave up my guns. Just as women would still get raped if I decided to never have sex again

Ahem
So basically I'm not gonna turn them in (my firearms)
sorry.. UGH!!! IM SORRY!
It's just that...
I'm not gonna turn them in is all
Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 20220607_152142.jpg (2757x2398, 1.49M)

Like how it almost impossible to buy drugs since they’ve been illegal so long….

ive said it before and ill say it again, id watch half this country die to gun violence before id ever consider handing over a gun

A loaded question that has no correct answer.
If one says yes, labeled as a fool.
If one says no, labeled as a supporter of killings.
Something a elected political would ask.

normie lefties but anything the higher ups tell them
they think they are being virtuous and they also feel like if they hold these opinions they will belong and fit into the group

the actual elites just want to disarm us because they want to subjugate us and genocide us

Who the hell in their right mind would have kids in this fucked up degenerate downward spiraling society anyways? Maybe 10 15 years ago sure. But today? Fuck em. Not my problem. I couldn't bring my self to have kids where the grow up in a fucked up world like this because I have 0 confidence that they will have it better than I did, and I didn't have it good at all.

imagine turning in your firearms because pedophiles and globohomo told you to

No, it's stupid policy that won't work that is pushed by populists that think about the issue for about 15 mins everytime a school gets shot up. Elites pretend to support it because the voters do.

haha
>voters
you really think you have a say user
the game is rigged
it's all theater
they want to kill us and they fear our magic shooting stick and rightly so

A child may die so that we may believe in a better tomorrow.

-my quote of the day

Reading this thread as european and laughing my ass off. There's no hope for you yanks...

This basically.
I refuse to provide the next generation of wage slaves to the 1% fuck that shit.

Would you be willing to deregulate guns if it meant saving a childs life? Because the numbers indicate that firearms save at LEAST 10 lives for each they take. And thats using the least flattering numbers available. Im guessing not.

>population that stayed behind to be subjugated and Ground into dust
I mean at least you're working off your base programming peasant
better not conplain as they replace you

he should cut off his dick to save women from rape

>Would you be willing to give up your guns if it meant saving a child’s life?

No, because I would it to shoot you, since you're threatening to take a child's life.

it's never going to happen. There is so much gun in the US, you'll never get rid of it. Even if 99% of american support a gun ban, with the amount of gun some people own and the amount of gun available in the US, even in 20 years gun will still be available easily.

There was a war in ex-Yougoslavia 30 years ago. The gun people used in that war, are still fueling the illegal gun market in Western Europe.

You can't ban gun it won't be effective. Your best bet is either to leave the US, or to campaign for better background check or more elaborate procedure to try to reduce the amount of new gun being sold. But gun will be easily available in the US for at least 100 years.

Why does a child's life suddenly matter when guns are involved but not when abortion is?

that's the reply these redditors don't understand

Wtf are you on about? Dealer got a bad batch?

being this retarded

no...fuck kids

NO

because abortion are about fetus, not kid. There is no kid involved in abortion, except if we talk about case where kids are raped and old enough to become pregnant and they need to abort.

Based
Also
>I would use it to shoot you.*
But still based