You guys told me getting a hobby and getting a good job and getting pussy would make me feel better well i did all of...

you guys told me getting a hobby and getting a good job and getting pussy would make me feel better well i did all of that and all it is is a fucking distraction man

Attached: 1654492501255.png (860x919, 319.11K)

What hobby did you get

Sex is overrated

I collect little dolls made for girls now. I take care of them because I'm a good mommy. (I'm a guy, but really gay.)

Always has been

I agree

And is the fulfilling for you?

faggot, start crossdressing as a hobby

That's not me that's a tranny
I've actually played guitar for a very long time but picked up drawing too
it doesnt help whenever i stop the sadness just creeps right back in
It really is

Life is overrated

tell that to the dead

im just not well inside is this clinical depression bros? I have a great life but shit inside won't go away

You got pussy and you still want to kill yourself? Cringe.
Naw but for real there is a lot to life that they're keeping from us.

If it's all a distraction it means you were doing something before it and now you're busy and overwhelmed with other things, so if you already had something in mind or was in the way for something why did you went after hobbies, girlfriend and other things? Are you retarded?

Trannies are unironically the enemy of the people.

theres alot wrong with me i guess, everything just feels like im trying to keep my brain from looking into the void
hate to sound like an edgy teenager but that's really how i feel, I feel fulfilled during the activity but as soon as it's over it doesn't last it just fades to black and pain
stop putting pussy on a pedestal bro

>stop putting pussy on a pedestal bro
Cringe.

Agreed. They're mentally ill, want to physically mutilate themselves, kill kids, get rid of straight people, and so many other cringeworthy goals. I dislike them very much.

i remember thinking how awesome it was gonna be and how having secks was gonna fix me
and then i did it and realized it meant nothing. absolutely nothing. it means nothing.

me too
im not necessarily militant against them as a whole but a fair amount of them i hate
they ruin everything

It's bad dude. You're suffering from privilege, get a 12 hours a day work on construction to fill your void with a real tiring occupation and you'll notice that you're too tired to feel empty.

How having sex was gonna fix me?
Bro, we're all gonna die some day, all I wanna do is fuck a pussy before I die, that's all.

Hate to do this to you, but I'm 99% sure that you THINK you're smart when you're actually not.

What's the highest grade you completed? If you justify not getting a degree by some gay logic of "Colleges don't teach people how to actually make money" or some dumb shit like that, you're deflecting your own lack of real intelligence. If you have less than $50,000.00 in the bank, you're probably no where near "actually intelligent." A truly intelligent person would be able to accomplish big dreams, get a lot of money, fix your mental problems, et cetera.

A part of them is tragic, that they can't interact with anyone, and they can only use the internet.
But then they spew absolute venom on the internet and groom children, then they rape the children. That's not tragic, it's criminal.

ive already done that though. I've been homeless, ive worked the 70 hour weeks, breaking my fucking back hauling dead people around.
I've walked the streets, ive been addicted and beat it and again all it does is distract. but in those moments before bed, it would still come back. it always comes back

Are you white by any chance?

i dont think im smart im a very simple and dumb man when it gets down to it. i dont see where this is coming from at all

yes

>it doesnt help whenever i stop the sadness
Then don't stop.
Distracting yourself from the sadness is the definition of feeling better.

I do love that they "eat themselves" though, it just takes too much time and they're slowly starting to think they have a genuine group that cares about them (the white house instagram page, which is actually meaningless, and their own group that ironically can't stand being around them for too long)...

I miss the happy, fun-loving gays that didn't really "hate" straights and normies. Our society is so close to being "pretty cool and kind of decent" it irks me so badly.

then go do it retard

i always thought people went home and when they were alone were actually happy though
this isn't true? then why does everyone pretend to be happy all of the time and act like sadness is weakness when we all feel it?

That's a weird way to live for a white person.

I mean, the fact that you're here trying to make yourself sound all "deeply wounded and troubled" leads me to believe you think you're special. Everyone is depressed when they overthink reality. You claim to have worked hard, 70-hours per week and that didn't help ... so you're special again. No, you're not special. Stop acting like a little bitch and simply try to achieve more. You seem like you're just bored doing meaningless shit. Find more meaning or shut the fuck up.

Yeah ok lemme get thrown in a cell for "harrassment" or "assault".

ive lived a very complicated life so far

>I miss the happy, fun-loving gays
Ah, but you see, that's the problem. That's unfortunately where it came from.

you can stop trying to psychoanalyze me with the psych book you picked up from goodwill user im not gonna read anything that youre saying
im merely opening my mind to be picked, do with it what you will but you'll get no more (you)s from me

you have to try

You're mad that I called you out perfectly and correctly. You're larping as a deeply wounded, interesting, twisted person. You're just a bored, depressed normie. Not different at all. I actually kind of hate your normalcy with a passion. Get a fucking life. You're literally on 4chin, which shows how pathetic you are.

>i always thought people went home and when they were alone
Those people don't go home alone, they have families, but when they do get time alone, they still have things that keep them occupied and productive.

interesting thought user i never really thought about it that way
i do spend alot of time either sleeping or lying down, i bet thats it spending too much time thinking about whats happened versus thinking about what's coming
cathartic, thank you

I know.

alcohol helps lol

You don't want to be thinking at all, you want to be doing.
Thinking about the past too much leads to depression.
Thinking about the future too much leads to anxiety.
You want to find the sweet spot where all your thoughts are actually actions instead of idle busy work due to your nervous system not being occupied with action.