>28
>no job
>has to go to therapy 4 days a week
>fat
>has to take 5 different drugs a day just to function

Should I just kill myself Any Forums?

How much klonopin would it take to do the job. I'm 300lbs

Attached: DrugItem_25358.jpg (242x169, 4.32K)

Benzos are almost impossible to OD on their own. You have to mix with other downers. I hope you don't kill yourself man

>How much klonopin
All of it

You better stay strong, user.

Attached: img.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

mix it with lots of alcohol and try to find some form of strangulation you can apply, zip ties maybe

improve the gene pool

It's tough man

>How much klonopin would it take to do the job.
More than you can probably physically stomach. the LD50 for klonopin is so high there aren't many human equivalents because you just don't OD on that shit. It's about 3.5-4k mg/kg in mice so for a 300lb dude (assuming its a similar LD rate) you'd need about 544,000mg to have a 50-50 chance of OD'ing.

>300lbs
You'll feel a lot better if you work out some and eat better you fat fuck.

just stop eating user, you’ll either get thin or die from starvation, win win

I used to be 360, just kinda hit a wall

yes idk as much as you can get

user, we can't keep giving you free therapy. We are going to have to start charging you for these posts.

I only have 10 .5mg atm

>Should I just kill myself
All of your problems, save being 28, are soluble problems. You should work towards solving them.

What exactly is wrong with you or happened to you where you need that much therapy?

Jump off a parking garage and live stream it faggot

Stepping in front of a freight train would do the job as well.

Tried already to kill myself multiple times

Every time you think about suicide do 10 sit-ups.
Either A. You will realize you don't consider it as much as you think.
Or B. You'll get a six pack and not wanna die anymore.

Win win

Look OP you fat fag despite my name calling I believe anyone can be great even a fag such as your self, now OP are you going to sit on your fatass while I laugh or will you actually make the changes needed to not be a fucking degenerate or if you off yourself do something newsworthy like doing a gta5 shit cop chase or something

Attached: 5526F4CD-E808-4B59-BCC7-7D435F14759C.jpg (600x631, 226.63K)

Why?, also you don't try to kill yourself you're just a bitch who wants attention.
If you want to die drink some isoprpyl alcohol or step in front of a train. anything less is just weak.

Hey man, you're only 28 years old. You have so much time to fix your life! I promise you that your younger days are not the best. The best days of your life come when you feel like you've succeeded. Everyone says that your 20s are the best, but any period in life can be the best. You just have to work towards it. Set a goal to make your 30s the best decade of your life. Keep a positive mindset and remember your goals. Keep your chin up user!

I love you user

When did Any Forums get so fucking wholesome?

It's because it's not prime time for 2 blocs of people. Baltic bloc in Europe comes on in a few hours, and then it'll be white supremacist /b for a while. Then in another bunch of hours, it's retarded burger time, and the whole board willl just be white trash Americans screeching about black people. It goes in waves dude.

Also same poster who called you a fag and stuff I’m just giving tough love okay OP find something you love that motivates you to wake up everyday even the most smallest shit would make a great difference for me classical music played a big roll in me not being a degenerate anymore