Why are leftists so fucking cringe and shit?

Why are leftists so fucking cringe and shit?

Attached: 1602939759213.jpg (708x668, 136.84K)

Arrested development

Dont know, just ignore em

that's bussin fr fr no cap

Attached: D9DDADD7-6CB6-41D0-A97F-BCA8FDDFC8F6.jpg (1024x1024, 56.62K)

Attached: shaihalud.jpg (640x648, 156.82K)

Most are just 14 year old know it alls who get all their views from ecelebs.

Attached: 1615167822154.jpg (1095x881, 195.34K)

Zoomers are a blight on every ideology, user.

Attached: zoompol.jpg (477x546, 72.8K)

Attached: 1565138032495.jpg (640x464, 57.1K)

So um.... this is axtualy all complaints leftists have about liberals... I think you mixed them up, this must be embarising from you....

This is fucking hilarious

You’re living in la la land bucko

>saved this and reposted it without original comment

gj npc

lefties used to be rebels. they just stopped paying attention

Yeah, leftists are totally cringe, bro. Hey, tell me more about how the savior of mankind is a fat New York grifter who would hate you if he knew you

true!!!

Why do alt rights like to cheat on their wives with dudes?

To entertain me I love it.

Alt right men are proven to have abnormally high estrogen levels, just like niggers. They are emotional women disguised as men

I have a small analogy that might make this make sense.

Imagine that the cringe gay leftist at your school literally played the lottery ONE time and actually won. He's still the same, a piece of trash, but now he has power and money. Hopefully he'll waste it, but for an indeterminate amount of time he will literally have money and power. That's what has happened with the leftists. They got super lucky with Obama (kind of) and most certainly Biden (who is the ultimate master of pretending to care about them to wield more power against his actual enemy, the republicans).

They now have a modicum of power and they're lashing out against people they erroneously believe hate them (the right). They're wrong, we don't actually care about them that much, but now we're forced to interact with them because they're trying to ruin everything society has built. TV, schools, books, a safe society, et cetera. It's hyper-cringe, like you said, but it's kind of a one-off for our side of the world. I don't think they can keep it up, luckily. They eat themselves too much.

>we don't actually care about them that much
Well how's that for a load of shit. All the right does is complain about the left. It's literally the only thing you people do anymore.

If you read, you'd realize that was in the beginning. Then I said, "Now we HAVE to react because they're burning down society." The left really are mentally ill. All the ped0phelia, chopping off their own dicks, starting relationships with people of the same sex that can go no where because they can't have offspring, I could go on and on... lol

Or cnn they literally believe anything and everything they say no matter how far away from the truth is

>you people
Good job showcasing your views on individuality I guess

All these leftists protesting high rent when they could've been living rent free in your head the whole time

>conservative strawman arguments, because they are a cult of identity politics and don't even care about policy any more
You are a goddamned retard if you think your opinion wasn't bought and paid for by international conservative corporations.

When they complain all they are doing is pointing out the hypocrisy from the left and the lies the leftoids peddle.

>rent free in your head
That's pretty satanic if you think about it.
>muh nu-langúæğë

Again, more complaining about the left. Just so you know, if you're concerned about "ped0phelia," maybe you should be more concerned about the party that's fighting to legalize child marriage in TN and other states across the country. Pro tip, it's not the Democrats.

Attached: fuck this thread.jpg (420x420, 43.77K)

Politicucks are all cringe. Just don't care about shit and build your own society which will ultimately be declared war upon by the government for being a "cult"

Attached: EsMtOzSVcAAg8v_.jpg (620x400, 33.45K)

Sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that. I wasn't trying to be racist.

Attached: yp.png (500x280, 241.11K)