I'm proud of having soldiers of the confederacy in my family tree. The most based human beings in history...

I'm proud of having soldiers of the confederacy in my family tree. The most based human beings in history. I shed a small tear whenever I see a confederate flag, and I put my hand to my forehead like a soldier would to honor the dead.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

yea, you're a teen edgelord, we know..

Attached: 737DA163-34DA-40CA-B5E8-03CE961AB826.jpg (828x795, 229.39K)

So how often would you say you jack off to gay black sex?

Show some fucking respect. There's literally nothing edgy whatsoever about the confederacy, you're just a snotty little brat who is trying to post agitprop and troll posts. You're a disgusting slime and I wish you to leave now.

3 to 4 times a day

>posts literal propaganda
Dude, cut it out with your agitprop

Gay

Let me know when you hate pastor pedos equal to a trans pedo. Untill then yall can keep being picky.

boom, op gets btfo'd

>user is in the middle of the Sahara desert
>starts hallucinating cause of the heat
>sees nany confederate flags flying through the sky
>NO! NO! NOT NOW
>user sheds many tears looking at the flags and dehydrates
>RIP user

>t.

Attached: 1609969437549.jpg (2000x1413, 563.56K)

>tree

Attached: 733A46BA-5A49-4BDB-8F43-E78D80416C04.jpg (1600x1289, 418.89K)

We know your family gets you excited. That's why all you confederate fuckers always like to keep it in the family.

Confederate cucks are living participation trophy whores lol good larp though

I don't like your agitprop

I hate the catholics about as much as trannies. I don't understand the point of your agitprop.

I would be much more sympathetic to your little angsty rebellion if it weren't so full of obvious retards.

Even Trump was embarrassed by their lack of class, and he feeds his guests McDonalds!

When you're a guest in somebody else's house, you eat what they give you or you can buy your own fucking food. Liberals threw a fucking fit over nothing as per usual.

Cringe. Imagine simping for a country that existed solely because some inbreds were throwing a temper tantrum over the prospect of not being allowed to deny other people basic rights.
So facts are propaganda now?

When did the confederacy deny anyone's rights? I don't recall that ever happening, please explain what you meant by that.
No, facts are not propaganda. What you posted was in fact literal propaganda due it all of it because falsehood orchestrated by the catholic church.

Wow! That's my favorite toilet paper design!

Attached: index.jpg (340x148, 12.09K)

>chattel slavery isn't denying people of their rights
Um...
>What you posted was in fact literal propaganda due it all of it because falsehood orchestrated by the catholic church
1: I wasn't the one that posted the pic
2: The Catholic Church? Bruh you lost the plot, go back to fucking your cousin.

Did you forget the fact that their secession was almost exclusively because they feared Lincoln ending slavery?

Wait a second, you actually think niggers are considered people? Oh my fucking God that's so cute. Scurry along now little npc.

What does that have to do with people's rights?

Attached: loser_flag.jpg (576x298, 37.72K)

You can just say you want to fuck your dad user. No need to sugarcoat it.

How many of your cousins have you fucked?

Attached: 1634755132032.jpg (960x900, 111.96K)

Since when is cousin fucking a bad thing?