Is there a way to crack AES-256 encryption? not asking for any particular reason

Is there a way to crack AES-256 encryption? not asking for any particular reason

Attached: 1650258158087.jpg (1280x720, 273.81K)

Yes

Just need a good hardware engineer and software engineer OP

100%

I'm legit curious about this because security and its strength and weakness

yes... but entropy my beloved it is powerful like me!
no. not realistically, so long as you follow good practice. its only possible for human error; like 99% of passwords are "naruto123" or "apple" so yes. but no.

Attached: random_1.png (644x584, 203.25K)

if you're under Linux just run $rm -rf /

brute force computer processing power albeit I would estimate that there are work arounds if you break the software using the encryption through zero days or such beyond just the routine finessing of tracing mechanisms. stuff like encryption from my perspective starts to break down at the quantum computing level. so maybe ask the consciousness machines and their predictive tech to be more benevolent, eh?

I think aes works by creating a key that you need to encrypt and decrypt.
So you couldn’t decrypt something by guessing a password.

No. Just google it. Brute forcing a 256 bit creates 1.1 *10^77 different combinations.

you have to have c++ and run linux then you have to reload windows
run virtual desktop
load fake copy of the encryption onto the windows and ping the server ok
server says let me check encryption
then you savestate of virtual desktop for spoof of the ping it sends back
reset virtual desktop
reload the state over the fresh one and force an error
debug for aes encryption literally says the keyx does not match and shows the entire key in the debug (you have to run virtual shell in linux) because otherwise you would have to adhoc the pc to another VPN to do it and that shit takes too long and you could get your pings mixed up.

so then you use a vpn or remote proxy to access the aes and test again while making sure your original virtual states are not regionblocked or some shit. i would suggest connecting with a phone so you dont have to lose an entire computer if they retrace your connections. you can just be some fuckin phonehacker and not lose everything by being immediately blocked.

then just relog on another system once you know it goes through you can install a backdoor
that forwards any keylogged changes of that to an email or something and get free passcracks from whereever you maanged to install it. you can just install a backdoor with a thumbdrive but you need physical access so just having that skips alot of the hacking shit but you cant do that and im not even sure any of that works now because the encryption i use is about 50 layers of surface scram. (and that isnt counting proxies and vpns and all the other things that are used in between those (rolling dynamic or just basic antivirus with a few added encryption-protocols not to mention just being general dicks about compatibility over any other language or runtime they use)-once you work those two big things out the main thing might not even work anyway. So good luck with that HUGE wasted effort. also you can just try to guess it.

>So you couldn’t decrypt something by guessing a password.
yes you could unless it is entropic
or what it is called

i think im only thinking about rainbow tables right now, because thats the most talked about thing about the (weaker) MD5

I thought the encryption keys were created by the software “fTjWnZr4u7x!A%D*G-KaPdSgVkXp2s5v”
And you had to save that.

If you chose a password instead of a key you could maybe use a dictionary attack but…

A literal "qauntum" computer. The government already cracks encryption from finite machines, and then encrypts their own stuff with this tech

Wtf…lol

you can try a bunch of different combinations, quickly (enough). the server doesnt store the passwords, it knows as much as you (the attacker) knows. the user input for them, (is) a key for either

look up "rainbow tables". its a good start and im not too into this to know/care

Ik what rainbow tables are. They’re used to reverse hashing algorithms. Not encryption.

The key is usually just hashed password.

its not cheap it takes me 13 computers to hack an aes system. but it actually just takes me that much to hack anyone.

theoretically, but not practically
quantum computers aside

Fuck you're the worst kind of stupid

source?

Slam the laptop shut on your penis.

Verification not required.

Right…but you’re not breaking aes though? you’re compromising the system and obtaining the key?

you just need the encryption keys, it's that simple.

Join the airforce or navy, make your way to federal research jobs after a stint, work on your phd.

yea, which is why it is provably secure. Usually his method of 'cracking' AES only works if the system wasn't following best practices. To compromise a good implementation you'd need a quantum computer, and have fun getting one of those commercially, maybe in a few decades lol.

I dont think i follow.

Even that isn't necessary to know that much, quite basic info you'd get from an undergrad quantum module in a cs degree.

Is AES-256 the best?

i love quantum computing c: