Why can't faggots leave the kids alone?

Why can't faggots leave the kids alone?
I'm old enough to remember when respectable gays just want to be free to engage in consensual acts between adults in thier bedroom.

Nowadays they want to groom kids in school with this shit and do picrel.

It's not about equality anymore its about outright peversion!

Attached: 1654628692739.jpg (961x944, 221.96K)

Fags replicate by indoctrinating children, and if they can, raping them.
Nature abhors the faggot, and normally faggots die off without reproducing and replicating the faggot gene.
Our society now not only encourages faggotry but supplies faggots with children.

Attached: E21fUWcX0AgQY-o.jpg (1696x2048, 573.51K)

Attached: dl.beatsnoop.com-1653423848.jpg (2048x999, 192.04K)

> OOOO IS THAT
> IS THAT A MINOR???
> OOO I'M GOOONA I'M GOONA GROOM.

Attached: 1647153883479.jpg (720x1029, 51.73K)

Im old enough to remember when these faggots said they just wanted to get married and would never come after the kids. Howd that work out retards? little boys are girls now, drag queen story hour babies, that desmon is amazing kid stripping for adult gay men and getting groomed to have his ass obliterated by blunt force trauma

Attached: 510AMnx+pBL.jpg (434x500, 48.34K)

For the same reason that christfags can't leave kids alone.

The end-game of “progressivism” and LGBTQVJMB has always been pedophilia and bestiality. It’s a sort of social disease that occurs in civilizations in their last years; a linear descent through further and further levels of debauchery, hedonism, and nonreproductive sexual activities.

Yea and people still wonder why most Islamic countries hates us.

Most Christians aren't raping or grooming kids to be gay.

Neither are most gay people. However they are grooming kids to be hateful and ignorant. They also likely rape kids about as frequently.

It's not grooming to teach kids the culture they are growing up in

It was never about equality.

It most definitely is if you know what grooming is. Both religion and LGTB nonsense are grooming children to believe absurdity. They both think they are doing good, but it is just brainwashing to deny reality.

Attached: 1651423892240.jpg (1443x804, 80.46K)

Attached: 04AWrKG.gif (419x301, 284.74K)

where's the link to video?

Religion is empirically good.

>They also likely

Shut your faggot ass up. No one believes you, as well they shouldn't. Rein in your fudge packing openly pedo brethren and then you can try again.

>Religion is empirically good.
lol. How can an actual person actually say this?

Attached: 1653488551012.png (554x554, 602.29K)

I dont agree with this kinda shit but you schizos gotta realize that sometimes kids are just born faggots.

You are right. Religious people probably rape kids orders of magnitude more.

Attached: 1652386953936.jpg (1024x1276, 150.33K)

lmao that hit a sore spot? Bro, christfags 100% molest children more than fagfags

Indeed. People are BORN gay or lesbian. However they are not born trans. That is a decision. Gender roles are completely human fabricated concepts. It makes no sense for a biological man to feel as if they are the opposite made up gender role.

A biological man can do whatever traditionally female activity they want, but they don't need to be a woman to do them.

Being a woman or a man doesn't mean anything. Only your biological sex has any basis in reality.

>trans
Yeah ok bro lmao

nah, look up "dancing boys" forgot which sand nigger country does this but they dress them up in blouses and tie bells to their ankles. and also gape them. sandniggers are massive pedos

Do you have a specific issue with what I said? Or are you just complaining that this terminology exists?

If you count Islam, you're probably right.

christfags that molest children would by defintion be fag fags you retard