Why are you not having kids?

Why are you not having kids?
Even if 1 chick out there wanted my kids, I'd rather take a 12 guage to the face than have kids. Id be a shit father, I'm selfish, I like being alone, I am broke

Attached: 1654416238322.jpg (190x183, 7.04K)

He's a cutie. Poor dude was likely traumatized for life seeing what he did.

Having kids these days is only for 2 types of people. The rich and the retards.

The chances of a bitch trying to get pregnant by you are really high. I mean being sneaky

After they sneakily get preggers then they take you to court for child support

Its their right to choose to have the baby but you don't get the same right. Court ordered paternity test and if you are daddy you don't have any choice you pay support

The Government has built a couple generations of these preggo niggers out there trapping men. They are literally the Governments army of skanks. They aren't gaming the system no matter how unfair you think it is because it is the system

Your odds not good

Good on you for having the self awareness to know you're not man enough to be a father. Too many fuckheads out there making babies they cant look after

My 3rd child is due to be born any day now. I'm only 27.

Ama

I would, but I'm a mutt, and being a mutt myself, I would want to spare my future children from this kind of life.

Because kids suck

i do want kids. finding a woman worth having kids with is the problem.

Too immature, I guess. I don’t want to be responsible for raising another human

Because I hate women. I want to have children but the hating women thing is kind of a problem. I'll try to adopt in the future. With abortion gone that should get easier overtime.

>need to be enough of a man to be a father
>too many fuckheads are fathers

I get the sense your idea of manliness wouldn’t look out of place in a pride parade.

Because I'm genetically inferior stock and shouldn't have kids. When I realized that I'd rather have not been born at all than be me, I decided even if I manage a gf., I will never get married, keep her for too long, or have kids. I will personally see the the termination of any pregnancy I even suspect is caused by me even if I have to drug her or use force.

Theres a difference e between being a father and making a baby. Any fuckhead can make a baby. It takes a man to be a father.

Weird way to insert your homosexual fantasies but ok

>be me
>fuck girl
>she gets pregnant
>break up with her
>she raise my child
>I pay nothing
>child loves me
We are not the same.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

You are a manchild

I fucking hate kids. But that's kids in general other peoples' kids. I have two boys and they are awesome. It makes a huge difference when you have the right to tell them when they are acting like a little shithead.

What a retard

The only thing that happens is that starting in grade school pedophile groomers try to rape them mentally, and turn them into trannies by high school. Homeschooling is the only way to avoid the faggot Disney groomers.

Attached: 1557818809431.jpg (676x664, 37.91K)

>7kb